PDA

View Full Version : Collaboration clarification.

xes
25-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Now then,despite my infinate wisdom :whoops: I've not quite got to grips with who's who on the collaboration front. Now,those I do know (punk floyd,audio pancake and a few others) I thought I'd start a thread to broaden my knowlage.

Who makes up the Vibe Project?

More to follow as i think of them :)

Oh,and Trip hazzard.

thank you.

Si the Sigh
25-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Trip Hazard is DDR.

Vibe Project I've never heard of, I don't think?

Do you mean Vibe Bar Rejects? If so, thats Drummer & Steve Smitten.

Si the Sigh
25-07-2007, 10:17 AM
I'm so fu*king pissed off that that database with all the releases and artist colabs got lost when this site switched to this new format. So wish I'd saved it to my PC.

I've got a 30 page double sided A4 copy of it all, but it would take forever to retype it.

Sod it, i'll make a start tonight just to prove despite my moaning I am a nice chap really! :)

xes
25-07-2007, 10:57 AM
I did mean the vibe bar rejects yes :ohdear:

And that sounds like a mission dude,haven't you got a local teenager you can pay a couple of quid to do it for you? :cheese:

25-07-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm so fu*king pissed off that that database with all the releases and artist colabs got lost when this site switched to this new format. So wish I'd saved it to my PC.

I've got a 30 page double sided A4 copy of it all, but it would take forever to retype it.

Sod it, i'll make a start tonight just to prove despite my moaning I am a nice chap really! :)

i remember someone posted all database here couple weeks ago...so you don't have to retype it.

i remember a site years ago...it was called acidphonk or similar.it was a nice site with lots of good info and nice reviews...

xes
25-07-2007, 11:02 AM
i remember someone posted all database here couple weeks ago...so you don't have to retype it.

i remember a site years ago...it was called acidphonk or similar.it was a nice site with lots of good info and nice reviews...

you're right!!,I;ll see if I can find it :)

Si the Sigh
25-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Oh yea, Baz posted it didn't he. I'll pick that apart and add the aliases & colab names again.

pat_mcgerkin
17-08-2007, 12:48 AM

http://truelove.co.uk/acidphonk/

If I'm not mistaken, the bloke that used to run it, Jesse, somtimes posts on here as The Psychologist.

APC
17-08-2007, 11:52 AM
If you go onto Discogs and bring up any record label then it will bring up each release and who it was by. Then if you click on the name of the colaboration or pseudonym then it links to the artist page, showing you "band members", their releases and sometimes a fact or two.

278d7e64a374de26f==