PDA

View Full Version : [melodic techno] rhythm technologies - untitled

rhythmtech
28-07-2007, 09:11 PM
quite happy with this but i still think it needs another element.. any ideas?

www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/rhythm_technologies-untitledasyet.mp3 (http://www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/rhythm_technologies-untitledasyet.mp3)

stjohn
28-07-2007, 09:19 PM
like the acid percussion thing in the break!! the tune is nice, a bit housey maybe for me but all the sounds work well..

the bass seems a slight bit boomy..

Siege
29-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Nice chilled feel with the pad,synth workout....maybe have some hitting higher octaves somewhere.

SlavikSvensk
29-07-2007, 08:46 PM
i think it's well put together, but it lacks drama for me...what i mean is, i can picture people dancing to it but not really remembering it afterwards. not every track needs to be "big," of course, but try messing around with reverb, etc. on the bass line and see if you can't add a little something to it...

Jay Pace
30-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Tight dude. Flows well, drums sounding crisp and bright.

Like the lush verbed pads, reminds me a bit of jel ford stuff.

Think the drums could do with a bit more variation meself, can get a little repetitive and patterns seemed to drag a bit at times and wouldn't take much to put a bit more life into them.

Really like the sounds you've used. The stacatto'd bass drives things along nicely, and the interluded bass works really well. Old school!

Tight, atmospheric upbeat techno. Good work fella

I don't think it needs any more elements really, just a bit more variation in the drum programming to avoid it sounding overly loopy.

BRADLEE
30-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Overall I think it's quite nice BAz. I think also just maybe a touch more movement in that main synth noise would make it move even more. Sounds like a nice chilled club track for sure though. Great summer time tune.

278d7e64a374de26f==