PDA

View Full Version : Q-Base?

djfilthmonger
31-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Anyone going to this in Sept? Anyone been in the past?
nice auld line up in the

http://events.q-dance.nl/2007-09_08-september_q-base/site/home.php

nice auld line up in the bunker 3 and ammo 4

Numeric
31-07-2007, 03:05 PM
tidy design on that site...

stjohn
31-07-2007, 03:26 PM
friend of mine went said the festival location is class.... they fly you in and all!

kai
01-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Went two years ago - ****ing immense event - far too much hardstyle but techno stage was the main outdoor one - big stageset up on end of a runway - was well cool!

Whole location is mental - airforce base so all hangers, runways and bankings - just dont get too smashed and on way out and wander off into the MOD land - not fun at all getting lost round there lol. Production is awesome - amazing stages, sound, organisation - the works really.

Can't recommend it enough!

kai
01-08-2007, 09:36 AM
Just seen open air stage is hardstyle this year - that would have seriously have spoilt it imo - still got plenty of good shit but highlight for me was dancing to techno on a runway with the sun shining down on my back - without that its basically same as plenty of other Dutch events really.

Mind you - think this yr the Audiogenic & Third Movement 'stage' and the Abstract/Compressed 'stage', small as they will be, would keep me more than entertained.

djfilthmonger
01-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Looking forward too it alright ,

Xenobia
24-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Damn, what an event, definitely topping my events of all events. This was the 4th Q-base, I only missed out on 2006 one. This was definitely the best one of them all.

I met Mark EG there and he sneaked me backstage.. (thanks Mark) had an awesome party with you once again, as I mentioned before, I just wish Chrissi could be there to party with us.

Mark played such an awesome set. He played in one of the Bunkers which can probably take up to 3000 - 5000 people. When Mark started his set, it was quite empty in there. He was a bit nervous about it, but after a while you could see how people on there way to other bunkers see and hear this floor's tune, and then they see how Mark entertains and they storm in there. In a matter of 30 minutes max, that bunker were packed and the crowd were LOVING IT..

I loved the night, I loved the fact that they bring schranz and hard techno to the Q events. Q-dance always know how to organise a party well. The set up, the decor, the crowd, security, all is so professional and really well planned.

The sets I loved most at Q-base were

Mark ofcourse
O.B.I
Robert Natus
Sven Wittekind
Matt.M.Madox
Marco Remus
Jan Liefhebber
Arkus P were okay, I just don't like Ableton sets that much

I have some cool pics if anyone are interested???

djfilthmonger
26-09-2007, 08:59 AM
yeah post up the pics, i spent most of Q-Base in the schranz room, could of swore i saw Mark Eg head up stairs in that room at one stage, best festival ever, Robert Natus what a set

Xenobia
26-09-2007, 07:09 PM
I will post'em up all tomorrow..

djfilthmonger
28-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Damn, what an event, definitely topping my events of all events. This was the 4th Q-base, I only missed out on 2006 one. This was definitely the best one of them all.

I met Mark EG there and he sneaked me backstage.. (thanks Mark) had an awesome party with you once again, as I mentioned before, I just wish Chrissi could be there to party with us.

Mark played such an awesome set. He played in one of the Bunkers which can probably take up to 3000 - 5000 people. When Mark started his set, it was quite empty in there. He was a bit nervous about it, but after a while you could see how people on there way to other bunkers see and hear this floor's tune, and then they see how Mark entertains and they storm in there. In a matter of 30 minutes max, that bunker were packed and the crowd were LOVING IT..

I loved the night, I loved the fact that they bring schranz and hard techno to the Q events. Q-dance always know how to organise a party well. The set up, the decor, the crowd, security, all is so professional and really well planned.

The sets I loved most at Q-base were

Mark ofcourse
O.B.I
Robert Natus
Sven Wittekind
Matt.M.Madox
Marco Remus
Jan Liefhebber
Arkus P were okay, I just don't like Ableton sets that much

I have some cool pics if anyone are interested???

Marco Remus started with Hard Techno Anthem...
What a Choonage

278d7e64a374de26f==