PDA

View Full Version : Robert natus

Paul Nisbet
22-11-2003, 11:05 AM
TIGHT... well spooky tune.

Love robert natus stuff, the kicks in his tune are fantastic, and nothing really sounds all that similer with his stuff.

Adverse
22-11-2003, 02:04 PM
new compound was meh. the new prruk is very well produced.

The Overfiend
22-11-2003, 04:26 PM
New Compound the break beat one is toight pants.
But the second track sounds a bit like G-force Dark Drums.
Do the homework if you got it.

Col
22-11-2003, 04:28 PM
i think natus does makes great hard techno, although i think he shows a little inconsistency on occasions, i think some of his stuff is a little dull/unimaginative at times, but on the whole i like his stuff.

EX
22-11-2003, 05:16 PM
of all the harder edged music that is coming out of germany these days i must say his productions are the best programmed ones, i think he also shows quite some diversity from time to time.

Adverse
22-11-2003, 06:25 PM
New Compound the break beat one is toight pants.
But the second track sounds a bit like G-force Dark Drums.
Do the homework if you got it.

why can't anyone write another exercize for institutions?

miromiric.
22-11-2003, 06:27 PM
i can for 5$ and sucky sucky.

The Overfiend
22-11-2003, 06:28 PM
How about we skip the 5 bucks?

Adverse
22-11-2003, 06:28 PM
*gets his spectacles*

The Overfiend
22-11-2003, 06:30 PM
Meanwhile, Anthony and Vinnie await in the background with baseball bats eating pizza. LOL. Marks screaming Shawkfin wrestling grizzlies, and Luka's slapboxing with Jesus.

miromiric.
22-11-2003, 06:31 PM
lots of people say "can we skip the 5 bucks?", but i say "where is the sport in it?!"

Carl
22-11-2003, 06:31 PM
i didnt know that you were glasses Mark - kinda like a sexy secretary hey? :love: :lol:

Adverse
22-11-2003, 06:32 PM
VINNIE REPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIN!

Adverse
22-11-2003, 06:33 PM
no seriously.. excercize anyone.. terrific pieces of music? i'm massacred this topic YAY!

The Overfiend
22-11-2003, 06:33 PM
Vinnie's been smelling hair ever since!

Adverse
22-11-2003, 06:34 PM
wow doesn't philip look pensive and enticing as my avatar?

MARKEG
23-11-2003, 07:16 AM
HELLO????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Topic = Robert Natus.

NOT sucky sucky or Mark's avatar :!:

Come on you slags.

DJ OCRAM
24-11-2003, 02:35 AM
Love robert natus stuff, the kicks in his tune are fantastic, and nothing really sounds all that similer with his stuff.

Hehe a little bit commercial,
watch out for his cooperation release with Sven Wittekind, called "Bastards on the Move",
inclusive Remixes by Carl Max & Tomash Gee

Infos & Soundfiles:
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7487&highlight=bastards

@Paul maybe u like it, too ;)

Adverse
24-11-2003, 03:38 AM
natus is great at mixing down. and MY AVATAR IS PRETTY!

The Overfiend
24-11-2003, 05:45 AM
Bastard's on the move was on his site for quite a bit.

Paul Nisbet
25-11-2003, 07:57 AM

Hehe a little bit commercial,
watch out for his cooperation release with Sven Wittekind, called "Bastards on the Move",
inclusive Remixes by Carl Max & Tomash Gee

Infos & Soundfiles:
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7487&highlight=bastards

@Paul maybe u like it, too ;)

Yeah mate its phat. Gonna ave to hunt me down a copy!

Do u think robert natus is commercial? Or ahm i picking u up wrong?

DJ OCRAM
25-11-2003, 12:34 PM

No hehe, he is not commercial, it was only a "promotion info" ;)

Paul Nisbet
25-11-2003, 06:44 PM

No hehe, he is not commercial, it was only a "promotion info" ;)

;)

BloodStar
04-12-2003, 12:31 PM
I can say I love all the Compound, Punish,PRUK, stuffs, but don't like the tracks by Robert Natus. His production isn't bad, but the tracks doesn't fit to Compound style well, I mean. His older production was some sort of ****ing German schranz, full of Distortion and I missed the rubbish fullnes of the tracks... Maybe you'll not agree, that's my point of view..
Also we all know Compound tunes very well, i always want the 4/4 rhytmic, because it's Compound and not that bullshit stuff with breaked rhytmics done by Robert....
But respect to him,....

tekboi
04-12-2003, 02:37 PM
I just noticed the new bitshift called 'You Did Survive' by Robert Natus was released and so far from the samples it has blew my mind, cant wait to get my hands on it here in Australia, very good stuff. Four trackers need to be consistent which this one is, I hate when a producer makes one hell of a track leaving the other 3 with no effort wat so ever :evil:

But this is a great release, the first track is just a mind blowing ground shaker and though the Chris Noise remix is very cut up alot, man is it a tough tune, three thumbs up for this, watch out! :lol:

tekboi
04-12-2003, 02:44 PM
And to add on my viewpoint on Robert Natus's production: I love it, he has not only created a unique style but he is trying by every release to do something new with it. His sound is very entertaining, I mean you dont here the same thing all the time, love the breakdowns he uses, intelligent use of effects, nice mastering, in other words the structure of his production is very impressive.

At times I have heard some stuff that his percussion overlaps the aggression of the kick (bass), but overall he is very consistent and always am interested in whatever he releases. When you have the urge to listen to an artist release after release you know he is doing something for ya.

Much respect to him, I think he is about my age so ye hehe great future.

Keep it up Rob Natus! :clap:

karlo
05-12-2003, 03:24 PM
realy big ****er!

Like person, uah ;o) he is great...i cant delete from my mind, it was before i dont know, half of year...we play PS2 @ my home, K1 TOURNAMENT....natus, do you remember what you said for your girl about that?! hahaahaha :cool:

Adverse
05-12-2003, 03:51 PM
realy big ****!

Like person, uah ;o) he is great...i cant delete from my mind, it was before i dont know, half of year...we play PS2 @ my home, K1 TOURNAMENT....natus, do you remember what you said for your girl about that?! hahaahaha :cool:

LOL

The Overfiend
05-12-2003, 06:37 PM
I'm really not sure about this. I'll keep my opinion to myself.

basslinejunkie
05-12-2003, 07:35 PM
personaly i like r natus,although hes not the cream of the crop of germans in my book.i like his stuff as phneumatik on construct ryhtum,sum nice an dark breakbeat,breaks things up a bit.

The Overfiend
05-12-2003, 08:54 PM
Don't get me wrong I like Natus. I loved the housey stuff on the pontok ep.
but one song on the comp 29 release sounds a bit gforce dark drums on kk records. listen and let me know how you feel, this is by no way a diss either.

Paul Nisbet
05-12-2003, 11:07 PM
I love the kick on meckaneck - smoofday, its just so marching and milatary sounding, makes u wanna get ur ass outside and start stomping someone!!! lmfao!

Natus is ace imo, really really like his stuff!

278d7e64a374de26f==