PDA

View Full Version : Season Preview

Numeric
06-08-2007, 10:35 AM
how does everyone think their teams will do this season?

obviously it's a very exciting time at Old Trafford, with the players we have brought in and the young talents of Ronaldo and Rooney getting better with every year...

hopefully United will continue to play the best and most attractive football in the Premiership and retain their title, but it's also going to very important to mount a serious challenge for the Champions League and with any luck, do well in the domestic cup competitions also...

Insomnia
06-08-2007, 11:07 AM
It's gonna be a tough season ahead that's for sure....

Fact is Henry has gone now and we have to move on from that and to be honest i cant see it being a problem...

Key men in the side this season are gonna be Van Persie and Fabregas.. We're also gonna need the wise heads of Gallas and Gilberto Silva to assist on bringing the youth in the side up to scratch as we have some great potential there....

I like the look of 2 of our signings is Sagna and Da Silva and are rumoured to bring in another 1 or 2 for the start of the season..

I think we'll push for a top 4 place this season and hopefully get a good run in one of the domestic cups and go on to win one.. As for the champions league with the standard being so high i'm looking to be lucky with the teams we're being put up against......

basslinejunkie
06-08-2007, 12:09 PM
i just want us to start the season strongly and see what happens.not gona say we'l win the leauge or owt,mancs r still a little bit ahead of us really.were always strong in europe so i expect us to push on in that and reach the latter stages.

lukekendall
06-08-2007, 03:37 PM
hoping to break into the top 4!!

seems we prob have the best strike force in the prem with bent now! was reading in the news of the world that all our strikers average at more than a goal every other game since they have been in the prem!! good stat that!!

still need a left winger and a decent attacking midfielder !!

think bale and kabel have backed up our defence quite well

its going to be very tough to break that top 4!!!

IM HOPING WE CAN DO IT!!! AND PIP THE ARSENAL SCUM!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==