PDA

View Full Version : Brad Lee "To Be a Sinner"

BRADLEE
07-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Hmm, something a little bit out of my normal range I suppose with the synth. I recon this would be considered more TECHTRANCE than anything else. Not as heavy as much of my normal techno, but still dark like always...however this time with touches of trance elements.

http://iluvtekno.com/BRADLEE-To_Be_A_Sinner.mp3

ORIS
07-08-2007, 05:42 PM
grabin now m8. cant wait to check this fecker out!!

ORIS
07-08-2007, 05:55 PM
ooooo, im lovin this. the trance synth works so well, the pads are dark as expected. i like the kick, punchy but not too hard. i love the sound that comes in after the break, not sure wot it is, but i like it ;).

production wise, SPOT ON AS ALWAYS!!! Good stuff m8!!

BRADLEE
07-08-2007, 06:16 PM
ooooo, im lovin this. the trance synth works so well, the pads are dark as expected. i like the kick, punchy but not too hard. i love the sound that comes in after the break, not sure wot it is, but i like it ;).

production wise, SPOT ON AS ALWAYS!!! Good stuff m8!!

Thanks homie, you recon I should push the kicks a little bit more forward or you think they're sitting right where they should be?

ORIS
07-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Thanks homie, you recon I should push the kicks a little bit more forward or you think they're sitting right where they should be?

id leave em mate. sound sweet too me.

BRADLEE
07-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Thanks homie, appreciate you giving me your opinion.

The Overfiend
07-08-2007, 11:57 PM
If I were to run into an elephant, and spread it's ass cheeks after it's unloaded it's funk chunks, this is what I would smell.

BRADLEE
07-08-2007, 11:58 PM
If I were to run into an elephant, and spread it's ass cheeks after it's unloaded it's funk chunks, this is what I would smell.

Only you would know this making practice of climbing between an elephants butt cheeks. But now that you've shared your aroma with everyone, I hope you liked the track too:laughing:

The Overfiend
08-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Since you are the one who holds the left cheek open for me to get a foot in, I would expect you to already know this Disco Fever!

BRADLEE
08-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Since you are the one who holds the left cheek open for me to get a foot in, I would expect you to already know this Disco Fever!

Perhaps you didn't notice the gas mask while being goggle deep in the brown mass :laughing:

fatcollective
08-08-2007, 11:40 AM
man your on fire, your whole production style, ideas and sound are toatlly amazing mate!!

AcidTrash
08-08-2007, 12:03 PM
nice tune.

BRADLEE
08-08-2007, 04:57 PM
man your on fire, your whole production style, ideas and sound are toatlly amazing mate!!

Thanks amigo!!! I'll do my best to continue to grow and evolve with things. Hopefully each time things will become a little bit better. Appreciate you leaving me feedback.

And thank you as well Pete. I'm glad you have enjoyed the song indeed.

DannyBlack
08-08-2007, 08:29 PM
yet another spot on production from you sir. spooky, spinetinglingly, skull shatteringly good.

keep it up bro!

BRADLEE
08-08-2007, 10:02 PM
yet another spot on production from you sir. spooky, spinetinglingly, skull shatteringly good.

keep it up bro!

:surprise:

Wow, thanks Danny. I dunno what to say mate....Huge compliments man.

:cheese:

p_brane
08-08-2007, 10:38 PM
you know, i rather like this one.

the trance type bass isnt really my thing but it works well with the track.

my fav part is when the kick starts to shuffle, i think ya could of done the whole tune this way.

looking up at the other replies. i'd bring the kick out a little bit, the bass just takes the edge off it slightly.

not bad at all.

is this a new direction for you then, or just a little experimentation??

BRADLEE
08-08-2007, 10:46 PM
you know, i rather like this one.

the trance type bass isnt really my thing but it works well with the track.

my fav part is when the kick starts to shuffle, i think ya could of done the whole tune this way.

looking up at the other replies. i'd bring the kick out a little bit, the bass just takes the edge off it slightly.

not bad at all.

is this a new direction for you then, or just a little experimentation??

I guess just more an experiment than anything else. I've made a few tunes of this genre now mostly because in sets, I cannot play hard all of the time. So I felt it's best to make myself a little more diverse. I make some electro breaks and Industrial hardcore too a bit.

Appreciate the feedback amigo.

p_brane
08-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Industrial hardcore

wouldnt mind hearing some of that mentalism mate

BRADLEE
09-08-2007, 03:57 AM
wouldnt mind hearing some of that mentalism mate

Meh, my hardcore is alright. When I'm more confident in the new ways, I'll post one up for the hell of it.

The guy you really need to check out is Audioinjection on here. Aka David F...Aka BROKEN RULEZ...

David is on point, and not to meantion, he is probably the fastest gaining name in hardcore at this time.

BRADLEE
09-08-2007, 07:32 AM
Anybody know about blaBKHOLE-RECORDINGS IN HOLLAND? I sent them this tune on suggestion from my friend Ingo (aspertame, Steve Pain). Do you think they will enjoy this?

Jay Pace
09-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Nice stuff Brad. Used to be really into my dark growly trance.

Great atmospherics, pleasing stereo spread (on headphones, sounds lovely) and general nice menacing growl and development.

The main trance style synth I would want a touch more aggressive, seems to sit a touch further back in the mix in places than it should to my ears, like the section at the end, and maybe at the beginning as well... The only place where it really gets space to do its thang is around 1.23 and I'd expect it to really growl at you towards the end of the track.

Wicked atmospheric stuff though dude, great work. Sounds very polished, and you've seriously cranked some volume out of it. Might even be worth sparing the limiters a touch to give it a little more dynamic range.

BRADLEE
09-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Yeah I hear you on that synth/bass type of noise for sure Jay. I just didn't want it too out front because of the noise itself. I'm not too partial to alot of trance noises, but I found it much less annoying to sort of tuck it in the back a little bit... haha Putting it too far in front of the mix would just make it too trancey for me... I hope that makes sense....

As for the loudness factor, yeah I've come accustom to having a really nice loud pressence to my tunes. I suspect I could back the master compressor/Limiter down a bit...haha but knowing me and the sound I like...I probably won't.

Most definitely appreciate your feedback Jay. I respect your opinion.

Siege
09-08-2007, 06:25 PM
On shite pc speakers at the moment Brad....but i like what im hearing.
like u said,bit diffrent from your usual stuff but sounds good.
Like those dialogue samples in the break.
cool man.

BRADLEE
09-08-2007, 07:14 PM
definitely not my normal thing for sure Cal, but glad you can still feel it mate. I'm glad especially you like the vocals...I hope that is what catches most peoples ears and brings memory to the tune.

278d7e64a374de26f==