AcidTrash
07-08-2007, 05:22 PM
http://www.acidtrash.net/tunes/pitchandput.mp3

acidguru
07-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Really nice tune,i like that one!

BRADLEE
07-08-2007, 09:38 PM
I like it too Pete Actually. Seems the mixdown could just be a bit clearer for your kicks and maybe a touch more in the mids....but the track itself is some cool acidic stuff indeed.

AcidTrash
08-08-2007, 10:06 AM
You're not worng brad. can't really do it without mangling the track though as the kicks are routed through a comp with the loop and it doesn't pump any other way. I'm trying to enhance the shape of the bass rather than bring the kicks out tho

fatcollective
08-08-2007, 11:21 AM
cool track, i think it would really benefit from that bassline being a few tempos lower, its seemed a bit high octane for the track, get it a bit more moody and i thinmk the track will work better!! cool stuff though!!

Little_Fella!
12-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Of the three you have going at the moment on here, I think this is mucho the best one..

I would be very pleased walking into a party and this was pumping away... would get the juices flowing no bother :)

Just for me I would leave the bass where it is as this gives the tune alot of power and creates the basis for it's identity... (that's not production advice by the way - there are others more qualified, as you know)

So... pleeeease put a whopping mutha of an Acid line in at about 3mins and another one to complement it and you will have an absolute barn-stormer!!!:rockin:

Your name is Acid Trash after all...:briggin:

A.P.
12-08-2007, 06:39 PM
^^^ Spot on!

AcidTrash
13-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Of the three you have going at the moment on here, I think this is mucho the best one..

I would be very pleased walking into a party and this was pumping away... would get the juices flowing no bother :)

Just for me I would leave the bass where it is as this gives the tune alot of power and creates the basis for it's identity... (that's not production advice by the way - there are others more qualified, as you know)

So... pleeeease put a whopping mutha of an Acid line in at about 3mins and another one to complement it and you will have an absolute barn-stormer!!!:rockin:

Your name is Acid Trash after all...:briggin:

Someone asking me to put an acid line on a track is like asking a man who hasn't been fvcked in years to stick his todger up Jessica Simpson. Consider it done. Will report back tommorrow.

Little_Fella!
13-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Heh heh....:cheese:

Oh, and can I just add: can't remember but is there a ride after the break(?)...

Also I think an open 909 hat from 4.30ish right to the end would hammer the message home... I don't think this would be looked upon as a cliche, as you havn't used it earlier in tune and it's not coming in straight off the break...

Try it n see what ya fink....:cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==