PDA

View Full Version : dj pauze - october mix - beat down - cd review

Col
22-11-2003, 08:33 PM
nice uptempo start, both hard & energetic, and i liked how it became a little darker & twisted just before the midway point, and you carried on in that fashion for just before the end you picked up the energy again, although i felt that the 2 tracks just before the very last brought the flow of the mix down, although they were unmistakenly hard. nice choice on the last track though, it topped the mix nicley, some serious floor-shakin techno going down. overall on the programming side of things i was impressed.

i know that u felt that a couple of mixes were a little shady, but i feel that your been over-critical of yourself, because their wasnt any bad mixes noticable. your mixing was tight, and consistent all throughout, and you exercised variation at the point when you decided to bring in the next track. the only minor critiscm i can make is that on a couple of occasions i felt that u maybe just brought the next track in a little too loudly.

all in all, a top mix :clap: some seriously shit hot tracks in there frank. i think i'll be listening to this cd time & time again. ;) :twisted:

anx
23-11-2003, 01:03 AM
yea its good man! too bad toronto sucks so much or you would be getting alot more gigs!!

DJPAUZE
24-11-2003, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the review COL!!! Really appreciate your views man. And you are right anx its too damn bad that the scene in my city sucks. Seems like most of the time im buying my vinyls just to please myself hehe.
But I know it will pay off someday, just keep working hard and maybe somone will notice!

Peace
Pauze :twisted:

merli
25-11-2003, 12:05 PM
Come back to Brazil!!! Gringo loco ihihih :lol:

But I know it will pay off someday, just keep working hard and maybe somone will notice!

Peace
Pauze :twisted:

278d7e64a374de26f==