PDA

View Full Version : terrence fixmer

anx
08-08-2007, 10:25 PM
now this is electro!

tracks like "she said destroy" or "eurocold" are some massive tunes. i know this is a techno forum but this is very technoish sounding electro...any of you guys into his stuff? seen him live?

Frank Dogshit
08-08-2007, 10:44 PM
ive been fortunate to see him live twice...once at voodoo which was completely killer stuff. this was old fixmer though,muscle machine through and through.

saw him at exit the other week aswell and he nailed it too....a lot of newer stuff but it still had that thick industrial sound to it.

electrostatic and body pressure will always be up there in terms of great techno.

eyeswithoutaface
09-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Fixmer is definately more techno than electro, but i know what u mean alot of his newer stuff has that definate electro influence. His earlier works are amazing, still love hearing the old stuff

had the pleasure of dj'ing after him in Voodoo a couple of years ago, really nice chap too who stayed for most of the set. His live set then was like Danny said the Fixmer of old, relentless, corker of a night that was :)

Si the Sigh
09-08-2007, 09:22 AM
Never heard of him TBH. Will do a search for a few of his tracks to check out...

basslinejunkie
09-08-2007, 09:31 AM
never seen him live unfortunatley,but always dig a few tracks out now an again.

koma
09-08-2007, 09:35 AM
Never heard of him TBH. Will do a search for a few of his tracks to check out...

wow, how did u miss it? that Body Pressure was biiiiig, search for it :)

love his work, both solo and with douglas mccarthy

clubsynthetic
09-08-2007, 09:44 AM

Thats unlucky. Yeah defo check him out innit..

I've not heard much of his new material. I'm gonna get diggin' soon me thinks..

Tiptoe
09-08-2007, 05:39 PM
brilliant producer. got some corkers by him.

loopdon
09-08-2007, 07:50 PM
got some tunes (older ones). his new stuff is cool as well. ebm.

BRADLEE
09-08-2007, 08:09 PM
I definitely like his more industrial sounding materials. He's an evil evil man...and I hope he doesn't change that.

278d7e64a374de26f==