PDA

View Full Version : Rooney - the next Owen?

Aratron
13-08-2007, 08:45 PM
always seems to be crocked innit

imo he has subconciously gone looking for that injury.

****ing idiot . first class.

Numeric
13-08-2007, 08:57 PM
as the f**k if he's 'subconciously gone looking for that injury' :laughing:

he better not be the next Owen...

Insomnia
13-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Owen will be a hard mark to beat for injury...

Richierush
13-08-2007, 09:34 PM
its funny how he manages to get injured so close to england games,this his full pre season without gettin injured to :laughing:

Aratron
13-08-2007, 10:10 PM
i reckon he needs to dump that stupid bitch Colleen.

kai
14-08-2007, 09:15 AM
its funny how he manages to get injured so close to england games,this his full pre season without gettin injured to :laughing:

F**king pissed off with this - had high hopes for Rooney this season as first time he oing into a season fit for us - then bloody breaks his foot in the first game!

Esox Lucius
14-08-2007, 09:43 AM
he's got foot & mouth leave the lad alone.

judas_beast
14-08-2007, 02:25 PM
If by ''the next Owen'' you mean over hyped and destined to never quite live up to it, then yeah.

I await the Man U fanboys trying to tell me otherwise!!! :P

Numeric
14-08-2007, 02:33 PM
no need for that...

Rooney's overall performance and goal tally last season speaks for itself, he's already living up to his hype and has already achieved more than Micheal Owen ever did/will

as for England, who cares if he scores for them or not?

Microdot
14-08-2007, 03:07 PM
if you mean by "the next owen" that england are completely fukkin toothless without him, then yeah.

Esox Lucius
14-08-2007, 04:15 PM
england are toothless anyway, might aswell have david blunkett & stevie wonder up front.

dan the acid man
14-08-2007, 05:20 PM
it's my fault as i picked him for my fantasy footy team at work:laughing:

makes you wonder if the boots the players wear these days has any impact on the ammount of foot injuries

french_og
14-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Both Rooney and Owen are quality players and its a shame they have had their injury problems. Espeically Owen as he is the only real quality out and out goal scorer england have and his record for England is one of the best ever.

Think Owen should be fit for the England games and mayeb a target man like Ashton or Crouch can do the job along side.

basslinejunkie
14-08-2007, 06:37 PM
no need for that...

Rooney's overall performance and goal tally last season speaks for itself, he's already living up to his hype and has already achieved more than Micheal Owen ever did/will

as for England, who cares if he scores for them or not?

hahahaha,you having a laugh?!? achieved more than owen already?!? blahhhhhhhh

Numeric
14-08-2007, 06:45 PM
what has Owen done? won the lesser cups and scored a few goals for England in unsuccessfull world cup campaigns?

basslinejunkie
14-08-2007, 06:49 PM
owens won everything apart form the prem and champs leauge.has been engalnds best goalscorer for a long period of time.whats moon head done apart form win the prem an score a few nice goals?????

itl be a long time before hes along the lines of owen.

judas_beast
14-08-2007, 06:53 PM
owens won everything apart form the prem and champs leauge.has been engalnds best goalscorer for a long period of time.whats moon head done apart form win the prem an score a few nice goals?????

itl be a long time before hes along the lines of owen.

I think it's pretty pointless arguing with a chap who's avatar is Fergie mate!

Numeric
14-08-2007, 06:59 PM
:laughing:

Microdot
15-08-2007, 11:38 AM
owens won everything apart form the prem and champs leauge.

so, medal wise, it would be fair to say Rooney has already achieved more than Owen.........and Shearer for that matter.

Numeric
15-08-2007, 12:38 PM
ha-ha Shearer, the greatest under-achiever of all time, ofcourse, if he'd have come to United then his metal drawer would be over-flowing, as it happened, Teddy's drawer is over-flowing instead :laughing:

kai
16-08-2007, 01:06 PM
so, medal wise, it would be fair to say Rooney has already achieved more than Owen.........and Shearer for that matter.

Innit - everything but the Champions League and Premiership... so that means he's won the FA Cup and the Fizzy Pop Cup.

Have to admit though Owen's record for England is better than Rooneys at present tbf

Will
16-08-2007, 07:14 PM
ha-ha Shearer, the greatest under-achiever of all time, ofcourse, if he'd have come to United then his metal drawer would be over-flowing, as it happened, Teddy's drawer is over-flowing instead :laughing:

His metal drawer? A lot of scrap iron in Manchester is there?

Numeric
16-08-2007, 07:19 PM
:laughing:

didn't even notice that typo, shame on you for pointing it out...

278d7e64a374de26f==