PDA

View Full Version : ILuvtekno.com "re-launch"

BRADLEE
13-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know I'm starting to get control back over my site. We were using such an old bit of code that it wasn't worth much of a shit. But now the site has been updated, the forum has been wiped clean and we're ready for users to start hoping on. I'm going to start promoting it a bit more on the net as well in hopes of gaining more users.

If you have already signed up in the passed, then please go contribute some content. If you have not signed up, you're more than welcome to please do so.

I'd really like to get the site kicking again on a serious level. Soon there will be audio snips, artist profiles, and release information about Clandestine Recordings as well. Currently there is just a gallery of the Record Images. I should have that all sorted in the next week or two.

So go on, if you wish to, please come be a member of my site. The more people the better. Thanks guys, hope to see some of you on.

Peace, Pot and Tekno
Brad Lee

http://www.iluvtekno.com

The Overfiend
14-08-2007, 04:23 PM

Profiles and release info for Clandestine should be up in the upcoming days as I have to gather a lot of information to make everything as professional and presentable as possible.

Clandestine has a lot of projects on the horizon with the label as well as the Clandestine Deluxe Mix Series showcasing some of the newest and brightest stars in techno in dj mix format as well as Live Pa. Past editions have included Dj Mita from the Concrete Djz, Broken Rules aka David F. aka AudioInjection, and of course Zeitgeist with the critically acclaimed Live Pa "Sons Of Illumination". Our next Clandestine Deluxe project simply called the Vigesimal will be an extended length live pa with none other than Glenn Wilson, Concrete Djz, Luka Baumann, Zeitgeist and The Anxious.

We hope you guys enjoy the output as much as we have enjoyed investing our efforts, prayers, and time into this endeavour.

Zeitgeist which is the collaborative effort of Brad Lee & Wetworks will soon be showcasing their efforts with future releases on Damaged Trax, More Punk Than Funk, and of course Clandestine.

DannyBlack
14-08-2007, 05:12 PM
il take a peice of that action lads.

BRADLEE
14-08-2007, 05:39 PM
il take a peice of that action lads.

Right on Dan. Appreciate the support. To anyone who's even slightly interested, sign up get help us to get the ball rolling with the site.

Day by day I'm trying to add more content. So the more content I can get members to contribute to the forum too will help. Right now it's number 5 in the google searches, but would really like to take over that number 1 position :;

detfella
14-08-2007, 07:08 PM
on the reg page there are no fields so you can type in username & stuff (im on firefox 2)

BRADLEE
14-08-2007, 07:18 PM
on the reg page there are no fields so you can type in username & stuff (im on firefox 2)

that's odd, cause I'm also running Firefox 2.0.6, and all works fine on my end....

Can you clear your cache or something and try it again homie? All is working ok on my end...

I run all of my tests with firefox....

detfella
14-08-2007, 07:32 PM
ah i found it! hard to see in black, think my screen brightness is low :D

BRADLEE
14-08-2007, 07:34 PM
ah i found it! hard to see in black, think my screen brightness is low :D

:laughing:

Cool homie, you had me scattering about trying to find my problem

:laughing:

Thank goodness for a black background....

Glad all is working fine then. Had me worried...:ohdear:

A.P.
14-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Sounds wicked Brad, nice one for the pm mate.
Will check it out.

BRADLEE
14-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Cool amigo, will be good to have you on board also. Post up some mixes, tunes, and thoughts about how to make things better my friend.

The Overfiend
14-08-2007, 11:59 PM
I am still waiting on the return of Iluvgheypawn.com
That's what I am waiting on.

force
15-08-2007, 12:08 AM
registered!

BRADLEE
15-08-2007, 12:37 AM
I am still waiting on the return of Iluvgheypawn.com
That's what I am waiting on.

Don't worry, I'll post up all of YOUR personal adds later...

The Overfiend
15-08-2007, 12:37 AM
Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssuper!

The Overfiend
18-08-2007, 06:15 AM
bump bitch

MITA
18-12-2007, 05:06 PM
what happened to the site?

BRADLEE
18-12-2007, 05:16 PM
what happened to the site?

I'm having loads of problems with my server right now. So the site is down at the moment and will remain so until I get everything sorted out.

Sorry for the issues guys, hopefully I can get all of the wrinkles ironed out soon.

stjohn
18-12-2007, 06:05 PM
the question is..

do you love techno?

MITA
18-12-2007, 10:30 PM
cheers Brad..hope you gonna sort it sooon

The Overfiend
18-12-2007, 11:08 PM
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh169/choicetrainers/DSCF0349.jpg

BRADLEE
18-12-2007, 11:51 PM
the question is..

do you love techno?

And to answer this...hell yeah I do...Look at Antonio there kickin it east coats style south of the border.

He Pulled a Brad Lee a few times the past week too...So proud of the young lad. :lol:

xfive
19-12-2007, 07:25 AM
All I can say is... nice slippers.

BRADLEE
19-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Site's back up and running guys.

The Overfiend
19-12-2007, 11:13 PM
word to yo momma
and yeah xfive you love the air cancuns

278d7e64a374de26f==