PDA

View Full Version : Tyrisia - Calling CPU

Tyrisia
15-08-2007, 01:41 AM
Yet another melodic one, I tried to make this one sound a bit minimalish, but it ain't really that minimal, you'll see what I mean. I've spent the first full day on it today, I need to iron a few things out that I know of, but would like to know what you all think

Calling Cpu (http://www.tyrisia.co.uk/clips/callingcpu.mp3)

BRADLEE
15-08-2007, 04:43 AM
Link not found?

Tyrisia
15-08-2007, 09:51 AM
been havin a few server issues, link workin now

BloodStar
17-08-2007, 04:52 PM
great track from you again, mate. really enjoying more melodic stuff lately and you hit the spot in almost every track. good work on synths again. nice lushy sounds in there, all the pads and lead sounds. really like it.
production is good, but will need some final touch. low end is tad muddy and kick could go with bit more presence imo,. i am also missing bit more sparkle in top end. i like what is there actually, but i feel there are some frequencies waiting to be filled...nothing what cant be fixed in few minutes...
good work.

stjohn
17-08-2007, 05:51 PM
same as BLoodstar although i think there is enough sparkle at the top.. maybe fill the kick with a nice bit sub part and it could fill out the tune alot more.

great melodic work here really tasty

BRADLEE
17-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Overall my friend, just another nice melodic tune. I'm not as keen on this one in a personal sense...Just some of the synths sound a bit too out of the box or plastic for me. Maybe a some more fx on them would make them a bit more warm to me. But the tune itself, the melodies and so forth, I like quite well. Great work Will.

Tyrisia
17-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Thanks guys for your comments, glad the consensus is good.

@Bloodstar, yep the bass end of things I'll have another look at, I've noticed I'm not cutting enough out of the bottom generally on tunes at the moment, one of the things I need to watch out for. Thanks for commenting man.

@stjohn, thanks for the comments, the kick is already in two parts so I could try boosting the low end quite easily.

@Brad, I must admit I didn't spend as much time on synth work as previous tunes, I'll try to make the sounds a bit more individual, thanks for the comments dude, glad you like it.

278d7e64a374de26f==