PDA

View Full Version : (LDN) RV Boat Party 26th August

Nymphomytechno
15-08-2007, 12:09 PM
The recently announced cancellation of the Retro-vert and Tronic Treatment legendary annual boat party is now BACK ON.

REASON
Due to the over burden and commitment of some of our DJ’s, it was considered best to cancel the boat party although we had already paid a substantial deposit to secure the Dutchmaster for this date. We have just been asked to pay the hire in full regardless if the party went on or not. So a couple of the crew have decided to go ahead and make it our last cracker of a party on the River Thames.

Being the Bank Holiday Weekend we all know there are a few great parties going on especially LOST on the same night. So the boat party is the perfect starter to a great evening.

Tickets available from 5:30pm.
There will be a reserve list available through emailing with your name and amount of tickets requested. All reserve tickets must be picked up by no later than 6pm on the day.
Email: sunny@retro-vert.com

The Dutchmaster holds a total of 360 people.

BOARDING AT 6:45pm
TOWER PIER - EC3N 4DT
Next to Tower of London
Nearest Tube tower hill

Boat sails at 7pm returns at 11pm

DJ’s to be confirmed in coming days.

Frank Dogshit
15-08-2007, 08:44 PM
shaniiiiii.....nooooooooooooooooooo!

best party in the UK all summer and ive spent up thinking the RV wasnt on. what a cunt****!

Nymphomytechno
15-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Sorry Doggers, only found out myself yesterday. As did Sunny. Bit of a spontaneous water rave... If you really wanted to come, you would.

Nymphomytechno
15-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Confirmed Lineup for the RV boat:

James / Kinetic Records
Inigo Kennedy / Asymmetric & Token Records
Billy Nasty / Tortured & Electrix Records

7-11pm

LOST or 28 Munkis Later/Corsica Studio parties follow perfectly.

See you on board for THE Pre-Party....

Dave Courchene
15-08-2007, 10:20 PM
What? it's now on again???? There's me thinkin i wasn't missing out by flyin out to spain the 25th Aug!

Inigo bangin it out on a boat will be amazin!

Nymphomytechno
16-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Yep, it sure will.
I expect he'll be testing some of his new stuff out too (see new tracks on his Myspace).
He's got a double whammy next Sunday, he's due to play at Corsica Studios with the 65D Mavs after the RV Boat Party; With Lost going on too....
It's going to be an awesome Bank Holiday.

Nymphomytechno
20-08-2007, 11:22 AM
6 days to go. Looks like we've even got some nice weather in just in time...

278d7e64a374de26f==