PDA

View Full Version : rhythm technologies - infernal error

rhythmtech
18-08-2007, 10:23 PM
a new one from me.

www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/rhythm_technologies-infernal_error.mp3 (http://www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/rhythm_technologies-infernal_error.mp3)

Craig_Lea
19-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Nice.
You can't go wrong with a bit of evil bass driven Techno :)
That bassline is a killer.

I like the drum fills/doubled drums throughout the track, they really help keep the momentum up.
As does the percussion.
All the sounds are really big, definitely a good track to hear out.

From personal taste, I'd like to hear it build a little bit more and get even more intense.
When I first heard the rolling percussion at 4 mins 36 I thought it was going to keep building and building, slamming back into the tune and take it to another level.

Siege
21-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Liking this one too Baz...well into that bassline,nice production and arrangment works well too.
Id add something else in there leading up to the drop,but its not essential,just preference.

good work

Little_Fella!
23-08-2007, 01:51 AM
Now this I gotta hear at a party, both peak time and I would love to hear it on the Sunday after-noon too...

That shimmery riff is sooo well accompanied... On intensity, I think only a little something is required as when your trancing out to something like this, just the fact that it's still going for a good while blows your mind anyway...

Great outro as you keep the vibe right to the end... for me I coulda done with a few light flicks of the previous percussion, so that it's not just claps n hat so early on - 'twould still be ok for the mix-out I think...:cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==