PDA

View Full Version : 15 years LOST activities this week-end!!!!!!!!

lost
21-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Hope you'll join us for our 15 years LOST activities this week-end!
Starting on Saturday 25th with the last in the current series of SPACEBASE nights
culminating with a full on LOST in Heaven on BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY 26th, featuring a host of Detroit's finest representing the past, present and future of electronic music, specifically that which fall under the moniker 'techno'. All guests are playing exclusive UK dates for LOST!!!

================================================== ============================

LOST presents SPACEBASE
SATURDAY 25th AUGUST
@ PLASTIC PEOPLE,147 Curtain Rd. EC2
10pm- 4am
£8
STEVE BICKNELL
ALEXANDER ROBOTNICK (exclusive UK date)
(ticket details see below)
================================================== ============================

15 years LOST
BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST
11PM - 7AM
@ HEAVEN, arches off VILLIERS ST, CHARING CROSS WC2
red.
DERRICK MAY (transmat)
ROLANDO (losHermanos, underground resistance)
STACEY PULLEN (black flagIrecordings)
STEVE BICKNELL (cosmic/lost)
blue.
JAMES RUSKIN
COLIN DALE
JUSTIN BERKOVI
ALEX KNIGHT
MARIO
£16
15 YEARS LOST WEEKEND DOUBLE TICKETS £20!
These prices are exclusive to pre-paid and reserved ticket-holders!!!
BUY TICKETS ONLINE NOW - www.lost.co.uk
TICKET RESERVATIONS - lost@lost.co.uk
FURTHER INFO/TICKET OUTLETS: 020 7791 0402 - info@lost.co.uk

neko
21-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Coming down for the Sunday night technofest, can't wait! :cheese:

DVNT
21-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Sunday does look good.

I wish I had loads of money and didn't have to work all the time. I could party whenever then...

September is a BUSY month for potential gigs.

basslinejunkie
21-08-2007, 11:50 AM
**** a duck,look at that lineup!!

ComputerControlled
21-08-2007, 01:35 PM
robotnick on the saturday night will be awesome!!!!

jiminyblackbox
22-08-2007, 02:00 PM
yes yes sunday twill be a masterclass!!

DVNT
22-08-2007, 02:46 PM
****ing. I'm on for Sunday.

Anyone brought a ticket yet?

Traxx
22-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Name's on't door!

eyeswithoutaface
22-08-2007, 09:10 PM
twats

working all the bank holiday weekend, but have a good un

DVNT
23-08-2007, 08:52 AM
Name's on't door!

Ain't got room for 2 more have ya ;)

Reckon I'm gonna buy me tickets tonight, that and clean the cat litter tray out.

O, woe is my life during the weekdays. ahah.

Traxx
27-08-2007, 10:12 PM
This was fun. Not a vintage ruskin set, prob due to the time he was on but top notch none the less, Berkovi was ace as well, shame he got the dreaded derrick may times clash, only about a dozen in the room for the majority of the set when it deserved much more. Downtstairs pullen was good, couldnt get into rolando, to stop start. May nailed fuk out of it in parts of his set. Thats one seriously weighty system they got in the rooms at that club i could feel my insides vibrating. Good club.

Traxx
27-08-2007, 10:13 PM
...though very gay.

DVNT
28-08-2007, 09:28 AM
May was excellent. Few technical issues but excellent tunes and really kept the crowd going.

Rolando I didn't like. Was their for the 1st half hour and going after Pullen it didn't continue the vibe, it's was too light and housey and summery imo. Pullen before was excellent, dark proggy techno that really drew you in.

What I caught of Ruskin was good. Defo got a lot better towards the end of his set.

Excellent night, wicked club too. Never been to Heaven before. Drink prices were ****ing shocking thou. Wasn't that impressed with upstairs thou.

Still had excellent fun, one of my mates brought a stuffed crow with him and was proper freaking everyone out with it. haha.

neko
29-08-2007, 02:48 PM
May was excellent. Few technical issues but excellent tunes and really kept the crowd going.

Rolando I didn't like. Was their for the 1st half hour and going after Pullen it didn't continue the vibe, it's was too light and housey and summery imo. Pullen before was excellent, dark proggy techno that really drew you in.

What I caught of Ruskin was good. Defo got a lot better towards the end of his set.

Excellent night, wicked club too. Never been to Heaven before. Drink prices were ****ing shocking thou. Wasn't that impressed with upstairs thou.

Still had excellent fun, one of my mates brought a stuffed crow with him and was proper freaking everyone out with it. haha.

How much was it for a beer?
I was on lemonade all night, couldn't be arsed drinking.
Was £1.80 for a lemonade.

DVNT
30-08-2007, 09:01 AM
£4 for a Red Stripe.

Which I guess is fairly standard for London Clubs.

£2.20 for what seemed to be a shot of water was a bit of a joke thou.

neko
30-08-2007, 11:15 AM
The search was a bit hectic.
Had to walk through a metal detector and I got the most thorough frisking I've ever had.
Shoes were offf, inside of bra got searched, the works.
Thought it was a bit much like.

DVNT
30-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Yea, they did my GF over. And touched her bra, which is illegal isn't it?

Luckily I was carrying all the stuff, but was bricking it slightly when I saw the frisking. Also, we got there at about ten to 11. We were 1st in the que for the prepaid/ordered tickets. Yet didn't get into the club until around 20 to 12. **** knows what took so long. Nobody had a clue tbh.

neko
30-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Yea, they did my GF over. And touched her bra, which is illegal isn't it?

Luckily I was carrying all the stuff, but was bricking it slightly when I saw the frisking. Also, we got there at about ten to 11. We were 1st in the que for the prepaid/ordered tickets. Yet didn't get into the club until around 20 to 12. **** knows what took so long. Nobody had a clue tbh.

I don't think its illegal as long as its a female bouncer doing the searching.
I always do the carrying as females usual get off more lightly when it comes to searches, we got the shitty end of the stick at this club though, got a well more thorough search than the men.
We got there early as well, were stood in the queue for reserved tickets, they didn't seem to open the doors til about 11.40.

DVNT
30-08-2007, 02:20 PM
You were prob standing next to us then. haha.

neko
30-08-2007, 03:39 PM
You were prob standing next to us then. haha.

Did a female from your party climb over the railing then get bollocked for doing it?
Seen that at the front of our queue :laughing:

DVNT
30-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Nah. Wasn't me missus. http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/laughing.gif

Soz.

278d7e64a374de26f==