PDA

View Full Version : Melisma: DELANO SMITH and SUBURBAN KNIGHT - Fri 24th Aug

meliSma
21-08-2007, 11:34 AM
well, that time has come again, another melisma session. this time something pretty special for the bank holiday weekend. following the germany and france sessions we take inspiration from the states for

melisma presents:
session three: detroit

friday 24th august

DELANO SMITH (beatdownsounds, mixmode)
SUBURBAN KNIGHT (underground resistance)

at gramaphone. 60-62 commercial street, london. e1 6lt

10-4am
£10

so come on down to our regular gramaphone venue for a good warm up to the bank holiday weekend. definitely two djs we are looking forward to hearing in this intimate space……i’m sure we don’t need to say much more! except you can get a limited number of tickets from www.ticketweb.co.uk if you fancy being organised and all that.

also, please check our podcast. to subscribe for FREE or download previous casts go to www.groovemelisma.net and follow the link on the homepage. expect a range of music with special guests so far including i:cube (france) and deepchild (australia), videos of previous nights and selected animations.

RDR
21-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Dude - this needs to go into techno EVENTS

Cheers

well, that time has come again, another melisma session. this time something pretty special for the bank holiday weekend. following the germany and france sessions we take inspiration from the states for

melisma presents:
session three: detroit

friday 24th august

DELANO SMITH (beatdownsounds, mixmode)
SUBURBAN KNIGHT (underground resistance)

at gramaphone. 60-62 commercial street, london. e1 6lt

10-4am
£10

so come on down to our regular gramaphone venue for a good warm up to the bank holiday weekend. definitely two djs we are looking forward to hearing in this intimate space……i’m sure we don’t need to say much more! except you can get a limited number of tickets from www.ticketweb.co.uk if you fancy being organised and all that.

also, please check our podcast. to subscribe for FREE or download previous casts go to www.groovemelisma.net and follow the link on the homepage. expect a range of music with special guests so far including i:cube (france) and deepchild (australia), videos of previous nights and selected animations.

278d7e64a374de26f==