PDA

View Full Version : rewire problem

MARKEG
24-11-2003, 07:26 PM
hmm, this is weird. i boot up sx2, enable the correct rewire channnels. then boot up rebirth. but the prob is you see the title screen and then it just disappears. ie it looks like rebirth wont start up for some strange reason - any ideas anyone?

sleepy
24-11-2003, 07:59 PM
ive had this prob all i did was close both programs went in task manager made sure everything to do with the programs had closed and then reloaded the programs...and it worked..
hope this helps you..

audioinjection
24-11-2003, 08:46 PM
yeah, thats happened to me too, but i never knew how to fix it.

MARKEG
25-11-2003, 01:07 AM
no, no good.. any other suggestions any one?

jibberish
25-11-2003, 10:32 AM
I remember something about an updated rewire dll. Might be worth a quick squizz on the propellerheads webshite.

messyfuture
25-11-2003, 12:55 PM
i'm not using SX but when i first got cubase 5 the 'PLAY IN BACKGROUND' function that was in the options menu confused me for ages
Is there a function like this in SX??

The Divide
25-11-2003, 08:14 PM
Try it with reason 2.5. If you stil have this problem then your in the shit

DJZeMig_L
26-11-2003, 01:26 AM
jibberish...

"...I remember something about an updated rewire dll. Might be worth a quick squizz on the propellerheads webshite...."

yeah there used 2 b a shortcut on the start/ propellerheads/ reason/ Rewire problem fix (or something similar)...

Don't know if that is still there or not... give it a go... But as said a visit 2 the propeller site is always a good choice 2 check 4 solutions 4 probs!...

messyfuture
"...i'm not using SX but when i first got cubase 5 the 'PLAY IN BACKGROUND' function that was in the options menu confused me for ages
Is there a function like this in SX??..."

Yep.. go devices/ device setup/ VST MultiTrack/ in the setup u can check/ uncheck release audio driver in the background.

Let me know if none of this workz!

Z

ampassasinbirmingham
26-11-2003, 10:17 AM
jibberish...

"...I remember something about an updated rewire dll. Might be worth a quick squizz on the propellerheads webshite...."

yeah there used 2 b a shortcut on the start/ propellerheads/ reason/ Rewire problem fix (or something similar)...

Don't know if that is still there or not... give it a go... But as said a visit 2 the propeller site is always a good choice 2 check 4 solutions 4 probs!...

messyfuture
"...i'm not using SX but when i first got cubase 5 the 'PLAY IN BACKGROUND' function that was in the options menu confused me for ages
Is there a function like this in SX??..."

Yep.. go devices/ device setup/ VST MultiTrack/ in the setup u can check/ uncheck release audio driver in the background.

Let me know if none of this workz!

Z

Z TO THE RESCUE AGAIN AS USUAL:):)

DJZeMig_L
26-11-2003, 03:02 PM
eheheh...

we try... just hope it workz!

Z

Barely Human
26-11-2003, 04:34 PM
Is there anything you dont know Z? :lol:

lunatrick
26-11-2003, 06:07 PM
well he didn't become the technical moderator for nothing ;)

DJZeMig_L
26-11-2003, 09:17 PM
damn' boys I'm am not such a freak really .. It just sorta happens lots of people come 2 me 4 solutions at the end of the day u learn loads from lots of people... the moderator thing was just a cheap trick/ low blow from Mark... ;)

I have loads 2 learn ... Don't we all ehehe ...

U can never know all about anything so prepare 2 learn/ teach!

Z

The Divide
26-11-2003, 09:21 PM
I have loads 2 learn ... Don't we all ehehe ...

Bah you modest slag! :lol:

DJZeMig_L
26-11-2003, 11:03 PM
:oops:

:dontevengothere:

;)

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==