PDA

View Full Version : Little Fella! - Hidden Intentions (kick volume sorted)

Little_Fella!
22-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Here we go again...

http://www.speedyshare.com/725613563.html

@ Tyrisia... Havn't incorporated any change-ups yet as not sure as to where, without overdoing it or taking away from the longevity of the synth line - which is there to hold the intensity rather than build on it -- hmmmm :mmm:

All feedback and ideas welcome...:cool:

Siege
22-08-2007, 09:34 PM
That kick sounds better now mate...think the hats,ride cymbals maybe a touch loud...
quite like the vibe uve took this...pretty sinister,eerie feel to it... intro and breakdown especially.
Pretty diffrent to your last trk.

Little_Fella!
23-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Cheers Siege...

http://www.speedyshare.com/422445805.html

Hopefully hat n ride are sitting a bit better now :mrmyagi:

BloodStar
05-09-2007, 06:10 PM
listening to last version. i like what is there. that sweeping bass sounds wicked. overall nice atmo.
i would add new element. some clanking percussion loop, maybe.
production sounds ok. kick could go bit lower, i think. and i would also try to add bit more reverb. other than that, cool track.

Little_Fella!
08-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Cheers Vladsta...

Yeah your right on the percussion. The claps are doing all the work at the moment...
....had a problem with overheating on mi laptop which reduced mi processin' and memory capacity but it should be ok to add something now, without it grinding to a halt all the bloody time...

Coolio...:cool:

Tyrisia
09-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Yeah, them hats are a few db too loud, kinda take away from what's goin on behing them, I reckon the production's not bad apart from that, I'd maybe bring the synth forward a db or so, but it's hard to tell with the topend being out of balance.

Little_Fella!
10-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Good pointers there...

Will re balance the kick and hat and then bring the synth up a smidge, as this has been playing on my mind - keeps sounding too loud n then not enough...

Up down up down with the volume I go... :cheese:

Cheers for that...:cool:

p_brane
10-09-2007, 11:12 PM
its got a real good feel this one.

that sweeping bass kicks ass.
as mentioned hats a bit high maybe, but thats easy to sort.
the overall production sounds nice and clean at this end.

id probably add some sort of drone at the start otf the break down. the volume sorta drops a bit to sharply for me, i reckon a nice absract amospheric sound might balance it a little, but thats just a matter of taste:;

nice track though fellla:)

Little_Fella!
11-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Thank you for that...:)

I will have a look at the break again... Havn't listened to this at proper volume so not fully aware of the exact impact of taking all that away so suddenly in the mix...

Cheers....:cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==