PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Games

french_og
25-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Just watched Sunderland 0-2 Liverpool. Solid performance from Liverpool. The Sunderland keeper was awesome fair play.

Insomnia
25-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Been listening to the Arsenal game and we should really be in front, City been pressed back and holding on for the last 15mins...

I see Lampard has been on the score sheet again....

Not many goals going about in the prem today so far....

Insomnia
25-08-2007, 04:51 PM
About time!

1-0 Fabregas! :cheese:

Insomnia
25-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Full credit to Man City i have to say they gave us a real game today!

Schmeical played out of his skin and proberly man of the match today...

@ Weekender...

Unlucky bud, but i think you should be proud of that performance!

Esox Lucius
25-08-2007, 06:45 PM
getting beat 1-0 by blackburn, lancy bastards

Esox Lucius
25-08-2007, 06:59 PM
go on mc fadden lad 1-1

nick_anarchy
26-08-2007, 12:41 PM
well after our shockin start to the season today is a must win for utd and tbh i think its goin to happen v spurs today i cant understand why he started with 1 upfront for the 3 games we have played ? yet i know we have 1 striker fit out or 5 but why not bring in cambell till saha or oli are fit ? rooney is what 5 weeks away till he may get back playin so what else can we do .. anderson is injured so that puts him out of the pickin for playin upfront and ronaldo banned so nani & giggs wide ... why not play scholes more forward and have carrick & hargreevs in the middle ? what will he pick but he has to get it right today or ppl will start talkin and getting worried

xes
26-08-2007, 06:58 PM
I think the word I'm looking for is cuntz

I don't think spurs deserved to loose that. And I definatly didn't deserve to watch it with a room full of f*cking gooners :grr:

Numeric
26-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Berbatov ran into Vidic and the ball hit Wes's hand, neither incident was a penalty, awesome strike from Nani to win the game...

not the best performance from United but i think that we edged it overall...

so glad to finaly win a game :)

xes
26-08-2007, 07:27 PM
for the records,I don't think either was a penatly either. (that's bad engrish,but I don't care.)

Numeric
26-08-2007, 08:26 PM
sorry i meant to say the ball hit wes's chest :laughing: :ruparanoid:

Insomnia
26-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Saw the game the day and i'd say Man U were the worthy winners, good goal from Nani also, thought it took a slight touch of Tevez, i might be wrong...

I think there may of been a shout for the penalty claim regarding Berbatov, will need to see it again...

Frank Dogshit
26-08-2007, 09:54 PM
go on mc fadden lad 1-1

very good game that john.....good physical battle of teams probably at the same level. still thought we should of finished you off in the first half tho. interesting how samba was causing all kinds of problems. what a lump.

ill take a point from that no problem after a rejuvenated everton in the 2nd half. jagielka is some player,always rated him.

xes
26-08-2007, 10:53 PM
http://www.funnycatpix.com/_pics/cork_catcher.jpg
I think there may of been a shout for the penalty claim regarding Berbatov, will need to see it again...

it was a clash,no intent. I mean,yeah,they get given,but wrongly. (bet if it was the other way round it would have been given :; )

nick_anarchy
27-08-2007, 09:53 AM
it was a clash,no intent. I mean,yeah,they get given,but wrongly. (bet if it was the other way round it would have been given :; )

it would of been if rob styles was the ref

kai
27-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Regardless whether it was a penalty its bout time we had some luck this season - worst we've played all season so ironic thats when we actually take the points!

Tbh I couldn't have cared less about performance or who deserved to win today - points were all that mattered after way last few games have gone.

Numeric
27-08-2007, 11:07 AM
aye, was our worst performance thus far, but i'm just glad of the win, hopefully we can go on a bit of a run now...

word is that Louis will be back for the Sunderland game which will help...

kai
27-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Yeah, apparently Anderson's set for his debut too.

dan the acid man
27-08-2007, 01:59 PM
spurs were unlucky, they deserved at least a point, was a good game to watch though

278d7e64a374de26f==