PDA

View Full Version : Very Quiet on the release front??

Aratron
28-08-2007, 10:23 PM
I know theres been some solid releases on Damaged Trax - and the Fat Collective (AP - Zoid) but seems like a quiet summer on the main really.

maybe its me - i dunno

APC
28-08-2007, 10:29 PM
I agree. Previews on the SUF website seem to have been up for months. The Gift remix was supposed to be out in May as far as I remember but it seems to have been brushed under the carpet, possibly because the previewed remix was poo. Maybe they are waiting on a better remix to come up?

According to SUF website, DDR is back in the UK so fingers crossed he'll get on the case and whip somat up.

On a positive note, the drought has allowed me to search out older tunes and build up my collection.

hypothalamus
28-08-2007, 10:31 PM
im sat here patiently waiting for the new suf, hydraulix and strip.... where are they!?! couple of decent bits lately tho love the ktd and polymeric and kss ones ;)

29-08-2007, 07:43 AM
that right guys.

but like you said ... it's good time to fill the gaps in collection.i also bought loads of classics lately :cheese:

i hope things will change when september start.

xes
29-08-2007, 08:18 AM
That Tripsycore - Acid beat EP is pretty good,and wahwah 19 ain't bad. But there ain't much around is there.

Now does seem to be the time to stock up on the old tunes.

MARK ANXIOUS
29-08-2007, 02:11 PM
i wouldnt worry too much guys. summer is traditionally a period when nobody releases anything. it's the same with christmas actually. suf recently sent me 3 cd's worth of their up n coming stuff for the next few months and there's some corkers in there.

if you can, you've got to try to remember to over-buy in december and june to compensate for a lacking few months. :cool:

Aratron
29-08-2007, 03:27 PM
i wouldnt worry too much guys. summer is traditionally a period when nobody releases anything. it's the same with christmas actually. suf recently sent me 3 cd's worth of their up n coming stuff for the next few months and there's some corkers in there.

if you can, you've got to try to remember to over-buy in december and june to compensate for a lacking few months. :cool:

yes i guess summer and Xmas is the time when Chris Lib & Co. Go to Hawaii etc , to take a well earned rest after their hectic acidic schedule.

teknofilth
30-08-2007, 11:12 PM
!
let them have the summer off innit..summer's always quiet for tunes..
..but i know what you mean about wanting some tunes..I even found myself nodding along to a bit of Status Quo today at work(!)

tOM B
31-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Like other folks have said it gives you the chance to catch up on what you've missed - which can only be a good thing.

I've been on the road for the last six weeks so am glad i haven't missed much - given me the chance to crate dig in lots of 2nd hand shops as well: buy of the summer for me was What is soul? for £2 - result!

kev
31-08-2007, 01:03 PM
yeah i have found alot of cheap classics this summer in charity shops yesterday i got acid air raid(chocis choons) red vinyl for 50p and a few weeks ago i got its ****ing avin it 2x12" +1x10" for £10 from oxfam:-) :-) :-)

tOM B
31-08-2007, 03:20 PM
yeah i have found alot of cheap classics this summer in charity shops yesterday i got acid air raid(chocis choons) red vinyl for 50p and a few weeks ago i got its ****ing avin it 2x12" +1x10" for £10 from oxfam:-) :-) :-)

nice

278d7e64a374de26f==