PDA

View Full Version : Allofmp3 MORE noews

RDR
28-08-2007, 11:29 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6967172.stm

DRM - Drastic Ruskie Musi-scism

crime
28-08-2007, 11:57 PM
During talks on Russian membership of the World Trade Organisation in 2006, Susan Schwab, the US Trade Representative, said that the site must be closed before entry.

tonyc2002
28-08-2007, 11:59 PM
ime confused...is this site good or bad (or legal / illegal)

sum it up for me please peeps :cheese:

crime
29-08-2007, 06:48 AM
ime confused...is this site good or bad (or legal / illegal)

sum it up for me please peeps :cheese:

it's pretty obvious if you read the article...

crime
29-08-2007, 06:53 AM
at the end of the day though seeing as you could probably download everything on there at the same quality as you could on soulseek. I think it's ripping off the people who are dumb enough to buy from this site more than artists although it is technically true artists and labels arn't getting paid by this website, which is shit. Welcome to the wonderful world of the internet where everything is FREE!

RDR
29-08-2007, 08:15 AM
at the end of the day though seeing as you could probably download everything on there at the same quality as you could on soulseek. I think it's ripping off the people who are dumb enough to buy from this site more than artists although it is technically true artists and labels arn't getting paid by this website, which is shit. Welcome to the wonderful world of the internet where everything is FREE!

Does anyone think that they might be prepared to pay more to their ISP for the subscription model?

And if not why not?

just a thought.

DannyBlack
29-08-2007, 09:49 AM
The contentious Russian music download site allofmp3.com looks set to resume business after a Moscow court ruled it was legal under the country's law.

in other words, the scummy russian mafia have paid em off. utter bollocks.

TechMouse
29-08-2007, 10:03 AM
I have less of a problem with people just downloading stuff for free than I do with a third party making a profit.

But you're quite right, if people are that stupid...

278d7e64a374de26f==