PDA

View Full Version : reccomendations

gumpy green
25-11-2003, 12:58 PM
Right im on the hunt for some bouncy, puristy, millys, hoody type stuff.

In this sort of groove............

http://217.158.65.110/MP3/SF77494.mp3

Anybody got some good reccomendations for me..........from some lesser known producers.....cheers

Sunil
25-11-2003, 01:33 PM

Anybody got some good reccomendations for me..........from some lesser known producers.....cheers

check the deep techno/deep hard techno thread, there's been a few mentioned in there. Check Mark Verbos' last release on Simple Answer (No.10), it's a dbl pack.

gumpy green
25-11-2003, 02:43 PM

check the deep techno/deep hard techno thread, there's been a few mentioned in there. Check Mark Verbos' last release on Simple Answer (No.10), it's a dbl pack.

wicked cheers..........

anybody else???????

gumpy green
25-11-2003, 07:14 PM
just went through that topic and found a couple of tracks on that tip...Cheers Sunil

A few by Johannes Heil that im defo gonna get.

Cmon folks..show yer knowlege of dis techno game.....best answers win a used lollyop.

Listen to the sample i gave...its gotta be on that tip...or no lolly.

Sunil
26-11-2003, 02:05 AM
just went through that topic and found a couple of tracks on that tip...Cheers Sunil

Cmon folks..show yer knowlege of dis techno game.....best answers win a used lollyop.

No probs. Check Heil's album "Future Primitive" from a few years back, it's a masterpiece.

gumpy green
26-11-2003, 09:25 AM

No probs. Check Heil's album "Future Primitive" from a few years back, it's a masterpiece.

Cheerzzzz.....Do you know any online shops that have audio samples for it.......can find any myself.

Must say Heils work is soooooooooperb....

Also the man Jeroen is producing QUALITY stuff on this tip. Worth a check if yer into this stuff.

Cmon folk ......dont ya want a lolly???

ampassasinbirmingham
26-11-2003, 10:12 AM
Here

http://www.nuloop.com/Result2.php?artistget=JOHANNES%20HEIL

:shock: :shock: :shock:

gumpy green
26-11-2003, 10:37 AM
Here

http://www.nuloop.com/Result2.php?artistget=JOHANNES%20HEIL

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank you........ had a listen and although its excellent work the album isnt on the bouncy puristy style......its more melodic.....

gumpy green
26-11-2003, 12:41 PM
Remco------what is this thing called sleep.....not quite as bouncy but on the groove im after...

http://217.158.65.110/MP3/SF40986.mp3

Cmon i want more like dis......help me....SOS.... :crackup:

Angrymann
26-11-2003, 01:28 PM
Come round to mine tonight son and I'll let you go through all the Purpose Maker and Axis stuff I have plus I've got loads of tracks along the lines of what your looking for ( but as you know , your going to have to do some digging!!)

gumpy green
26-11-2003, 02:20 PM
I would angymann but ive gotta get a set sorted for dirthouz on friday so ill be busy 2night an 2morrow........

And yeh ive been diggin quite a bit online the past few days....got a few tracks on this groove lined up waiting to be ordered.

Someone on this board must be right into this stuff and could rattle of a small list o record/producers that i can hunt 4....... Cmon a lolly is awaiting ya..

gumpy green
26-11-2003, 02:21 PM
ill come round next week if ya want... ill bring sum fireworks cos im no sure if that car got it hard enuf last time....

Angrymann
26-11-2003, 04:13 PM
No bother Sek.

Give me a day or two and i'll give you a list.
Catch you at Dirt Houz then.

Angrymann
26-11-2003, 04:28 PM
Labels:
Synewave
Purpose Maker
Axis
Red Planet
Metroplex
Planet E
M Plant
KMS
Black Nation

These are all detroit labels but may not be the specific sound your after though. The whole of the Purpose Maker series is pretty much the exact sound you are after and I think the Skin Deep ep may be the exact track you played , if it's not it feckin close.

Also the early "USER" series is bang on that sound.

Can't help you with producers at the moment though

gumpy green
26-11-2003, 05:44 PM
Labels:
Synewave
Purpose Maker
Axis
Red Planet
Metroplex
Planet E
M Plant
KMS
Black Nation

These are all detroit labels but may not be the specific sound your after though. The whole of the Purpose Maker series is pretty much the exact sound you are after and I think the Skin Deep ep may be the exact track you played , if it's not it feckin close.

Also the early "USER" series is bang on that sound.

Can't help you with producers at the moment though

Sorted.........see us scots are much mare helpful than them engish eh??? ;)

Yes you will indeed see me at dh........cheers angywomann

Angrymann
27-11-2003, 11:06 AM
You know me Sek , always willing to lend a hand. Got plently of that stuff , so i'll look out a box for you and you can fire round and go through what you like and borrow whatever you fancy.

Want a shot on yer ma for it though eh!!

The boys would give you a hand if your were in the gang ;) , secret handshakes and all that!!

gumpy green
27-11-2003, 11:23 AM
Aye yer a diamond mate....... u can have my maw any day o the week except tuesdays.......shes mine.

Thats would be wicked....ill take a lend o some but im really after buying them for myself... got planty o hard, funky techno but so now im on the hunt for this stuff...ken.

Ill try this :dontevengothere: hope that handshake worked

Angrymann
27-11-2003, 11:53 AM
If there's not too many of your manky bastards you'se can fire back to mine after D.H , but no fannies and no kunt I don't know

gumpy green
27-11-2003, 12:59 PM
If there's not too many of your manky bastards you'se can fire back to mine after D.H , but no fannies and no kunt I don't know

Could do but ther prob will be a quite few o us........ we'll see how things pan out...cheers for the offer...

If we do you can rest assured i wont invite nae cunt back.....its chris that does that. :lol:

Oops ya said nae fannys........ thas me fuked then.

gumpy green
28-11-2003, 04:25 PM
cheers board yer very helpful...........

2 guys on the whole board that wer prepared to help a fellow tech head out.........

Get some skracthing up yeez than ya cunts.........

http://www.sekonz.co.uk/videos/sekonzskqwatch.WMV

Am in a huff... ;)

subsonic
28-11-2003, 04:34 PM
you should her this lad called romelpotter his shit dont stink :twisted:
if you get the chance to sample this sweet sweet sound of deep bouncey
techno then gab it only a few pieces about ;) ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==