PDA

View Full Version : What is your most memorable event

Ronan
30-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Being fortunate enough to go to more than my fair share of events, party's, reves etc - call them what you will.

I have tried to pin point my all time favourite, which has proved kind of hard. I have a short list but to try to pick 1 favourite is causing me some trouble. There have ben so many top nights and back in the '93 lots of events that are best forgotten.

Ronan
30-08-2007, 01:22 PM
As I mentioned this hasd proved rather hard, but I have a short list and I have selected 1 from the list just purely for the WOW factor.

Hellraiser - Sport Hailen Zuid - Sep/Oct 1995

As mentioned it was the wow factor of walking into the gallery level of the main room and feeling 80k of bass driving through my chest. There are many more memorable one for me, like Dreamscape 20 and Marks 15 hour set in the Eternity tent, Castle Donnington, or Trtibal gathering, the list goes on.

What was your favourite event??

Peace

Ronan

neko
30-08-2007, 02:14 PM
DJ Rush live at the Que Club 2003, or
any of the Cocoon nites in Ibiza I've been to, or
Sven Vath @ The Orbit in 2002.

Have had loads of dead good nights out, can't remeber half of them though.

xes
30-08-2007, 02:59 PM
dunno,can't remember it :laughing:

Probably one of the exodus parties,down the back of woburn golf course,kind of in a valley. It just "felt" right. (could have been the acid though)

Strings of life 97,again,could be the acid memories.

To be honest,I can never remember a decent party. I remember going to them and I know I've had a great time cos i ache like a motherf*cker in the mornings,but i can't remember anything specific about them.

Split-Personality
31-08-2007, 06:00 PM
My first ILT @ The Expo in Ghent.................

Something about standing in a room way bigger than a football pitch 5 stories high, when 5 GIANT metal doors simultaneously lift allowing thousands of people to pour into their chosen first room of the night.

Boom-Boom-Boom

That has to be one of my best!

278d7e64a374de26f==