PDA

View Full Version : some chunky funky...

stjohn
30-08-2007, 09:45 PM
getting back into my 4/4s these days.. not close to finish yet..but nearly there...

id liek to hear your ideas...

maybe lose the cheesy up down notes towards the start?

www.chrome-metronome.net/vb.mp3

Siege
01-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Yeah rory..like this...as usual.
Nice production...like the sounds,etc uve used, pretty wierd,minimal sorta vibe.
Think u could perhaps add a another sound in there somewhere...a wierd pad or something...more of a lead,hook type?? Still cool without but feel it would benefit having something in there to give the trk more identity.

Nice work

platform1
03-09-2007, 12:43 AM
Hey man some really good ideas and really good sounds although i do think it sounds like 2 or 3 different tracks welded together.

In my opinion (which dont really count for much) i think you need to make the different parts relate to each other abit more.. if you know what i mean. only listening to it on bad computer speakers so could be missing half the picture, but does sound very clean and crisp on these bad boys.

Tyrisia
04-09-2007, 01:19 AM
I think the kik needs a tad more low end, likin the ideas though, great "poppy" beat, it's got a great "distressed" feel to it, I think Cal's right tho, it needs a pad or drone or summit to give a constant, as the track seems to be changing so frequently with all the different ideas.

Nice work though, especially the bit between the 15 sec and 40 sec mark, more of that please;)

278d7e64a374de26f==