PDA

View Full Version : Man United 1 Sunderland 0

Numeric
01-09-2007, 09:40 PM
another laboured performance from United today, first half was fairly dour and it was panic stations again...

thank God for Louis, he completely changed the game in the second half, with him and Cristiano back i think that United will start firing again now...

felt a little sorry for Anderson, he didn't do a lot but the way United were set up in the first half you can't really fault him too much, Hargreaves bossed the midfield again, great to see him doing so well...

the Guard of Honour for Ole was nice...

Carrick looked well p**sed off when he was supposed to be coming on as sub and Sir changed his mind and brought O'Shea on instead :laughing:

Insomnia
02-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Great performance from Gordon in goal again....

I'm surprised it wasn't more of a convincing win but i dont think it'll be too long before we see a change there and someone is gonna be on the end of a tanking , Ronaldo to come back also is always a huge plus for Utd!

Eddowion
02-09-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm surprised it wasn't more of a convincing win but i dont think it'll be too long before we see a change there and someone is gonna be on the end of a tanking
Yer.............Chelsea plz:laughing:

judas_beast
02-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Fairly shit game in my eyes, Sunderland tried hard, but it was obvious United would grind out a result. Playing like Chealsea did last year!!!

Microdot
02-09-2007, 05:48 PM
poor game. Hargreaves was MOM, but without Saha, the game would have been a draw.

french_og
03-09-2007, 08:47 AM
As long as they keep picking up the 1-0s and 3 points thats the main thing. The performances will come once the new players have settled in.

kai
04-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Exactly... wouldnt say we're playing like Chelsea at all - results the same but due to lack of firepower upfront and missing chances rather than just not attacking and grinding teams down through attrition like Chelsea do.

278d7e64a374de26f==