PDA

View Full Version : Typical Chealski!

judas_beast
02-09-2007, 05:19 PM
1712: Zat Knight and Didier Drogba have a handful of each others shirts as they tussle for a high ball over the top before the Chelsea man goes down clutching his face. He wasn't touched.

From the BBC website, bunch of diving cunts. Oh well, 1-0 to the Villa so far, lets stick another one in lads.

Eddowion
02-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Ha ha ha did you see Roman walk off with a face like a slapped arse with a few minutes to go:crygiga:

judas_beast
02-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Ha ha ha did you see Roman walk off with a face like a slapped arse with a few minutes to go:crygiga:

Hah, yeah I was loving that, what a cunt! Why not spank £85m on Bucktooth and further **** things up Roman? I think Chelsea will finish third or 4th this season, the wankers.

Villa 4 Life.

Esox Lucius
02-09-2007, 10:33 PM
zat knight was probably on crack off his bro

judas_beast
02-09-2007, 10:40 PM
zat knight was probably on crack off his bro

Racist!!!

haha, nah who gives a **** if he's huggin the pipe, so long as he keep scoring.

Insomnia
02-09-2007, 11:38 PM

Yeah i saw that and it made me smile! :laughing:

french_og
03-09-2007, 08:44 AM
Chelsea were auful yesterday and kept lumping it long. There is not enough end product in the midfield and no movement. I'd like to see Joe Cole playing more as he tried tro make things happen and is better than Mikel and Kalou.

basslinejunkie
03-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Chelsea were auful yesterday and kept lumping it long. There is not enough end product in the midfield and no movement. I'd like to see Joe Cole playing more as he tried tro make things happen and is better than Mikel and Kalou.

exactly.chelsea,i dont care what anyone says,are a ****ing awful footy team.they were shite,yet moriniho isnt man enough to admit it,always says they were the better team.id have more respect for him if he actually told the truth now an again.

judas_beast
03-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Yeah you hear him baning on about how the deserved a point? Err no, you get a point for a draw mate, not a 2-0 loss where you only had about 2 shots on target. **** off back to Portugal.

Esox Lucius
03-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Racist!!!

haha, nah who gives a **** if he's huggin the pipe, so long as he keep scoring.

im sure his brother will keep scoring too but not goals lol

im not racist mate i hate everyone equally :cheese:

good start for zat yesterday, im no vile fan but i do like big martin for what he done with celtic.

278d7e64a374de26f==