PDA

View Full Version : Aston Villa

davemoore
03-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Ashley Young has stated that he expects villa to finish in the top 4 in the league..

to high expectations never help ne 1

Eddowion
03-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Methinks Ashley Young is seriously deluded.......Maybe UEFA cup place, a big maybe.

Insomnia
03-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Yeah after Sunday you never know eh.....

To be honest though it's gonna contain the usual big 4 of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd but in what order i aint too sure of yet...

We've had a good start to the season so far only dropping points away to Blackburn and done fine in Europe also... It'll become more clear by the January window in what direction the title will be heading.....

Eddowion
03-09-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm not exactly noted for my ability to pick winners but I'll always have a go. I think the championship is destined for the northwest, I believe Arsenal's young team will have their usual poor Oct/Nov and will have too much to do after xmas, Chelsea have been sussed, teams know how they play and now don't let them play it.
Liverpool have their best chance in years, as long as they can cope with the winter.
We all know what Utd can do, I don't think this year will be any different.
As for the Uefa cup spots, perm any 2 from 8 + the losing cup finalists.........the winners will be in the CL.

Relegation.....Easy.......Spurs, Tottenham & The Yids........all 3 to go down

Richierush
03-09-2007, 10:00 PM
i do hate to admit it but liverpool do look a good fav to win the league,fingers crossed they **** it like usual :cheese: everton for 4th spot please

Richierush
03-09-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm not exactly noted for my ability to pick winners but I'll always have a go. I think the championship is destined for the northwest, I believe Arsenal's young team will have their usual poor Oct/Nov and will have too much to do after xmas, Chelsea have been sussed, teams know how they play and now don't let them play it.
Liverpool have their best chance in years, as long as they can cope with the winter.
We all know what Utd can do, I don't think this year will be any different.
As for the Uefa cup spots, perm any 2 from 8 + the losing cup finalists.........the winners will be in the CL.

Relegation.....Easy.......Spurs, Tottenham & The Yids........all 3 to go down

are spurs an tottenham to different teams :whoops: :;

Eddowion
03-09-2007, 10:05 PM
are spurs an tottenham to different teams :whoops: :;
erm.........oh yer, silly me:laughing:

Eddowion
03-09-2007, 10:08 PM
I used to live in Tottenham, the only time I ever heard the roar of the crowd from my house was the night Frank Bruno knocked out Joe Bugner

Richierush
03-09-2007, 10:56 PM
:laughing: not suprised,when is there anythin to cheer about down there they avnt won anythin in years,maybe when jol gets the sack :laughing:

judas_beast
03-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Villa will finsih 6th this year, fith next, top possible after that, or maybe slide downwards.

Esox Lucius
04-09-2007, 08:31 AM
i dont think the vile will end up in the top 6.

everton will though :cool:

judas_beast
04-09-2007, 12:01 PM
We'll see wont we?

davemoore
05-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Cant wait till five years time when ill be having this argument saying the league tables will finish
Liverpool
Exeter
Man utd
Chealsi

I think when exeter get in the prem shouldnt be long now were just gunna go for a comphy second place.. dopnt wanna tire our players out too much

278d7e64a374de26f==