maztika - FPWE6X6

6,59 MB | 4'48

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8sld6
or
http://rapidshare.com/files/53807108/maztika_-_FPWE6X6.mp3.html

Little_Fella!
11-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Good solid tune this...

Like the tempo for a start... and I'm a sucker for those metallic tonal hooks that you got going - ever since I heard the CLR 07 remix 'Anologon' (er I think it's spelt like that)... :rockin:

Production is good... but I don't want to sound like mi Grandma going on...:cheese:

Will have to have another listen, as only had a quick chance yesterday, but it seems to be pressing the right buttons as to the style of tune you've created...

Cool....:cool:

BloodStar
11-09-2007, 02:03 PM
will d/l this at home.

BRADLEE
15-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Sounds spot on to me Marcin...Reminds me a bit of the hardcell sound. Just think maybe you could have some sort of high stab noise in there to give it a bit more movement. Beat is Jacking though for sure...but if it just had that one more element, then would be serious tune.

orac
17-09-2007, 01:35 PM
thanks for comments and suggestions :)

dirty_bass
17-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Nice, I like the overall groove in this.
Nice resonant metal hits do give a good multi tonal hook with little effort.

I`d say the kick drum could have more overall presence and size in the tune. It feels just a little too buried.

A touch more bass on the kick, and a little more high mid should do the trick.

Maybe sidechain some more sounds to it, or sidechain the master compressor for the whole tune to the kick and make everything but the kick pump ever so lightly.

You notice the imbalance a lot more when the rest of the hats and percussion comes in, the tune ends up very top heavy.

Although there`s a nice overall groove here, I feel the time has come for this type of techno to move on, and you seem to rely on the same groove for too long. I`d like to see some synth work, or some more changes in this to stop it from beiong an extended loop groove (although it is a very nice groove).

orac
18-09-2007, 08:00 AM
thats true, its a kinda of dj tool. when i was making it i had in my mind few productions from boss, lokti or rumenige. thanks!

278d7e64a374de26f==