http://www.apple.com/logicstudio/logicpro/

tonyc2002
12-09-2007, 10:44 PM
looks good and ime glad there dropping the usb dongle

RDR
12-09-2007, 11:03 PM
XS key free?

Free for all more like.

they're over confident, it'll be on the net inside a month.

but thats the plan though

logic as industry standard, craked or not.

Craig_Lea
12-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Now they just need to develop it for the PC again :cheese:

I wonder if it would run using a Mac emulator and my ST Audio card?

tonyc2002
12-09-2007, 11:41 PM
XS key free?

Free for all more like.

they're over confident, it'll be on the net inside a month.

but thats the plan though

logic as industry standard, craked or not.

hey man, thats there problem ime just thinking of convenience and hopefully other developers will follow the lead

RDR
13-09-2007, 12:25 PM
hey man, thats there problem ime just thinking of convenience and hopefully other developers will follow the lead

wasnt flaming you tony..

:)

tonyc2002
13-09-2007, 12:56 PM
wasnt flaming you tony..

:)

i know mate, chill!!!! :laughing:

RDR
20-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Logic has been spotted on audiowarez trackers already.

it took 8 days.

Apple knew this would happen.

:laughing:

christian wagner
20-09-2007, 11:01 AM
I got mine other day and after farting about qwth upgrading logic 7, many calls to apple, and continuously inputting the serial code - it works! its a great rework, i thought 7 was wicked, but this is awsome, theres some bits you have to get used to and are a bit "Cubase-ified" but with a bit of patience you get used to it.

The best thing though is the new colours - there same as last time, only...well...nicer.

Electrictribe
20-09-2007, 10:34 PM
is a very good upgrade to logic 7. The dropping of the xskey actually makes sense. Along with dropping the price. A lot of poeple will start considering making the swop to mac, I know lots of people that are being tempted to make the swop.

Elvio Neto
01-10-2007, 04:55 PM
i think im going to install MAC OSX X86 in my pc just to test Logic Pro 8

the last version i use was 5.5.1 pc version...

but now all pc users can have mac osx in pc so i think its time :)

tonyc2002
01-10-2007, 04:59 PM
i think im going to install MAC OSX X86 in my pc just to test Logic Pro 8

the last version i use was 5.5.1 pc version...

but now all pc users can have mac osx in pc so i think its time :)

ello ello ello.....how does one go about this then? :cheese:

Elvio Neto
01-10-2007, 05:14 PM
just type "MAC OSX X86" in google and you will find many interesting stuff

theres many versions of this , its modded versions of mac osx builded to support intel and amd processors (X86)

tonyc2002
01-10-2007, 05:17 PM

theres many versions of this , its modded versions of mac osx builded to support intel and amd processors (X86)

cool, ill check it out. thanks :cool:

MorePunkThanFunk
03-10-2007, 11:09 AM
oh man, i can't wait to get my hands on this, tbh for the minimal cost of logic its well worth buying the manuals are surprisingly good and there's no hassle with cracks and bugs with the crack.

I got a copy of Logic 7 pro when i was in uni for around £400 @ education price and it's worth every penny. with the new lower price it's a bargain

tekara
25-10-2007, 04:42 PM
I don't know why, but I never really got into Logic because I thought it was so complicated and overly professional for me.

I started out using cubase where i just plug in a VST, open up a midi step sequencer and randomize my basslines for some inspiration if i ever have writers block.

I bought Logic 7 when it was out because I thought it would have this "step designer"
midi plugin i was totally disappointed when I realized i had to "build environments" and manually drag pointers to certain keys where it could do randomize within those key points.

Maybe it had nothing to do with the step sequencer at all and it was just the fact that i started out with cubase so i was uncomfortable leaving that zone. Who knows, maybe one day i will give it another shot (since im on a Mac anyways and it works beautifully).

I have to admit though, some of those plugins were BEAUTIFUL.

If Logic released them as seperate VST's i would buy them right away.

Electrictribe
26-10-2007, 08:24 AM
I don't know why, but I never really got into Logic because I thought it was so complicated and overly professional for me.

I started out using cubase where i just plug in a VST, open up a midi step sequencer and randomize my basslines for some inspiration if i ever have writers block.

I bought Logic 7 when it was out because I thought it would have this "step designer"
midi plugin i was totally disappointed when I realized i had to "build environments" and manually drag pointers to certain keys where it could do randomize within those key points.

Maybe it had nothing to do with the step sequencer at all and it was just the fact that i started out with cubase so i was uncomfortable leaving that zone. Who knows, maybe one day i will give it another shot (since im on a Mac anyways and it works beautifully).

I have to admit though, some of those plugins were BEAUTIFUL.

If Logic released them as seperate VST's i would buy them right away.

only just started getting into logic 8 but they have completely reworked the enviroment section and made it more user friendly.

tekara
26-10-2007, 11:11 AM
good point.

Another reason why i may want to check into the logic is how it works with Mac so fluidly. Also, for some reason Mackie REFUSES to make their C4 controller compatible with Cubase.

I basically have an unused C4 Mackie controller sitting at home in a box being left unused.

tonyc2002
26-10-2007, 12:01 PM
i love how you can hit the escape key and up pops the toolbox

Craig_Lea
26-10-2007, 01:01 PM

Cheers Elvio. I'll give that a shot too, see if Logic 8 runs OK with my sound card.

278d7e64a374de26f==