PDA

View Full Version : FAO - Henry re:mutate to survive

anx
14-09-2007, 04:43 PM
hey man

i really love the tracks on your myspace and cant wait to buy them....but.....it says the first release was to come out 10 days ago....any news on when they are actually hitting stores (mp3 or vinyl i do not care)

and also - there is a track on the ableton mix at 1:05:00 (the one with the 'ya dont stop' sample) that i must get my hands on. did you make it? when will it come out?

thanks H

-t

davethedrummer
17-09-2007, 01:32 PM
the track with the ya don't stop sample isn't me
i think it's a guy called bass kleph
most of the tracks in that mix are me though or me and somebody else , but there's 2 i think that aren't
thats one of them and theres a valentino kanzyani remix in there at about 45 mins .

mutate to survive 001 is now coming out on 29th sept
there have been a few teething problems with intergroove ( they sent my t.p-.s to my old address!!!! grrrrrrrr!!!)
so it is happening , as usual i'm just being slow to keep everything up to date.

gary_human
18-09-2007, 06:18 PM
yeah i look forward to it too, the stuff osunds cool on your myspace last time i listened

John Rowe
18-09-2007, 07:27 PM
wow that mix is fukin' rocking!!! totally fresh sound....I really hav'nt heard anything that makes me this excited in a while. anyone who hasn't heard this mix should definetely check it oot..rokin' and funky. nice one!

TheRev
18-09-2007, 09:41 PM
I tried signing up to that esnips site and I think i've now entered letters from that anti-spam thing 13 times and it keeps telling me I'm typing them wrong....

Anyone got it up somewhere else that I can actually download it?

278d7e64a374de26f==