PDA

View Full Version : File Resources

dirty_bass
17-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Is there anyone who can provide a place for BOA producers to host their files?
It would make it much easier for people to listen and use, rather than all these damn crapola fileshare places.

I have some more time these days to check out and help with production, but unless I can stream audio, I don`t have the time to sit and download all these tracks from fileshare places, so as a consequence I rarely bother checking tracks out.

I get hassled whenever I turn up to gigs about the fact people find my advice very helpful, but I very rarely comment anymore.

This is why.

judas_beast
23-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Someone?! I used to use Infexious.net, but that ain't happening anymore.

loopdon
24-09-2007, 09:10 PM
In addition to that, a naming convention like: that dude - ''this track'' would help immensely. Please stick your artist names in the mp3. I sometimes find tracks i downloaded from here and have a hard time remembering who they were from.

herman
24-09-2007, 09:21 PM
http://www.fileden.com/ is a filesharing type site but it allows hot linking so streaming mp3's is fine.

MITA
25-09-2007, 11:09 AM
In addition to that, a naming convention like: that dude - ''this track'' would help immensely. Please stick your artist names in the mp3. I sometimes find tracks i downloaded from here and have a hard time remembering who they were from.

yeah,i agree on this

278d7e64a374de26f==