PDA

View Full Version : BlackBox 29/9/07 Landstrumm LIVE, Club TED, mustard gunn +more

jiminyblackbox
18-09-2007, 02:38 PM
redone - it won't unstick!!!

After a summer of rain, music and mud we have planned a storming return to the arches of brighton seafront. Journeying down from the wilds of Scotland is the technoid grime ravestep pioneer Neil Landstrumm, playing live for us after destroying crowds across Europe with his unique rave influenced sound. Also partying with us is Mustard Gunn from Coin Operated Records, purveyors of brutally twisted wonky techno. On top of that we have a live PA from the acidaceous Embedded, and support from residents Jiminy and Shpandy.

Downstairs the electronic madness continues, with live sets supplied by CLUB TED. Bass shredding antics from the masterful Dirty Bass, together with mind bending electronica and acid from Seizmic, Beebeedee, Wreck-up and TribalEditor.

Everyone who is on the mailing list gets in for £6, everyone else pays £8. Get yourself on the mailing for cheap entry - go to http://blackboxtechno.co.uk

Going to be a belter! See ya down the Volks.

SAT 26 SEPTEMBER * MIDNIGHT+ * VOLKS * £6/8

jiminyblackbox
26-09-2007, 02:35 PM
wonk central . . . . . .

theledge
29-09-2007, 03:53 PM
gonna be heading down to this, should be good...

jiminyblackbox
02-10-2007, 02:44 PM
what can i say - that was awesome - both rooms kickin! neil and mustard gunn superb - busiest and best yet - roll on nov and the next one Pual Mac gracing us with his presence and Dirty Bass Live set upstairs - Club TED rinsin out in the dungeon!!! Big thanks to all those involved and the typically up for it blackbox crowd!!!

theledge
02-10-2007, 03:27 PM
yep t'was an excellent night, first one i've been to at the volks, well enjoyed it...

Who played for the last hour or so, I was a tad spangled and wasn't sure, but whoever it was completely rocked it

jiminyblackbox
09-10-2007, 02:08 PM
mustard gunn - he runs coin operated records up in london (label n night) yes rocked it would be one word!!

Si the Sigh
09-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Please, please, please, PLEASE tell me that the sets were recorded for your website...

theledge
09-10-2007, 07:02 PM
mustard gunn - he runs coin operated records up in london (label n night) yes rocked it would be one word!!

excellent i thought as much

Jay Pace
10-10-2007, 06:45 PM
rockin'

No recordings upstairs (grr grr grr) all of downstairs was recorded though.

Not been much in the way of recordings this year. Ruskin's not up for it, langley recording got glitched up and now landstrumm has failed on us.

278d7e64a374de26f==