PDA

View Full Version : Rozzer's Dog SUF 59

colonel gurns
19-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Does anybody know were i can get a copy of this tune (bar discogs never in) or is anybody selling it, best SUF by far both sides!!!

dirrrti
19-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Look here: www.gemm.com

I've seen a copy but it's not possible to paste the whole link.

Little_Fella!
25-09-2007, 04:55 AM
I agree completely with your statement...

Remember buying this when it was released n being blown away completely... The b side is my favourite...

Awesome...:rockin:

Did you have any luck..:icon5:

colonel gurns
28-09-2007, 02:44 PM
No luck so far, will never give up though also...

i saw a post the other day from someone going on about about dave the drummer making more acid techno, i couldnt agree more, most of my fav tunes on suf are all made by himself or with someone

Those of you on drugs/ Helluva Fix
Hash fudge dave/ Porridge pete
Jack Me/ Worldwide acid
Were did i put/ that 303........
1999 Flakey gigs/??
One night in Hackney/ village in kent
Unlucky Punk/??
Blow the bloody doors off/ B side (cant member the name but is a pumping tune better than a side)
World war 303
Pusher pimp panther

And thats just SUF, theres also routemaster...

Amphetimine Cocaine/ Pump dept
XTC is fantastic
Inner city junkies
The treatment

Then other labels

Black day at frog creek (remix)
Bat man tune
Acid over and over

What a legend, tore the place down in brixton last friday nite

dirrrti
29-09-2007, 04:36 AM
Don't forget about SUF 37: Secret Hero - Build Up The Pressure / Straight Ahead!!!

And look here:

http://www1.gemm.com/item/ROZZER'S--DOG/NOW--I'M--GOING--TO--REPEAT--THAT--FOR--THOSE--OF--YOU--ON--DRUGS/GML673202750/

I don't know why last time I told you the url bar was locked and I can't paste it, but here it is.

Little_Fella!
04-10-2007, 11:46 PM
He also did a remix of Flash on Nukleuz...

http://www.discogs.com/release/35268

Try and get a listen to both sides...

This is at the time when the S.U.F. collective were keeping hold of their identity and did not pander to the Hard House crowd... you can tell this by the difference in the two tracks...

I came from a Hard House background as far as buying records was concerned, in the 1999 era I might add, and grew into Acid and Techno from there... which I'm glad I did...:)

278d7e64a374de26f==