PDA

View Full Version : PROJECT 5

sleepy
27-11-2003, 03:37 PM
just wondering what you all think of cakewalks project 5. and how do you rate it compared to fruityloops/cubase....etc..

sleepy
04-12-2003, 10:24 AM
I take it no one uses project 5 then?

EmotionComplex
04-12-2003, 01:24 PM
I havent used it long enough to make a full track on it but i did use the demo for a short while and i was quite impressed.

The packaged instruments sounded good quality too, something i wouldnt mind going back too and exploring a bit more, i thought the interface was quite good, felt like a reason/cubase hybrid :cool:

Yeah i dont hear about many people using this, it was highly rated in reviews for its quality though.

DJZeMig_L
04-12-2003, 09:45 PM
It's always hard for "new" players.. there is a few choices already so most people r happy with them and don't feel like having another long learning period for something they can do in a breeze with theire currently used software...

:(

Z

FILTERZ
05-01-2004, 01:41 PM
i have been using it for making loops to use with Ableton live for a live performance decks and laptop type of thingammy im doing with a friend, its very similair to reason and i reckon also it probably interfaces well with sonar (cakewalks excellent midi and audio sequencer) anyway you can use vst insruments and stuff with it ok although i had trouble getting some direct x effects to work

278d7e64a374de26f==