PDA

View Full Version : [HULL] SYLD - R3TOX Digital Recordings Launch

RDR
22-09-2007, 09:20 AM
R3tox is proud to present the launch of RDR in conjunction with Support Your Local DJ, international DJ contest.

Check the poster below, we have some cracking DJs from both the Label and SYLD with the slovenian winner of the SYLD Slovenia competition.

We also have a Live Electro House set from Dan James as Future Disciple, live keyboards and drum machines.

This is a triple header with part of the event taken over by Shinobi, one of THE best Dum and Bass nights in the north, with RDR's very own Dirty Little Funker 'presentin his wicked DJ skills.

http://www.r3tox.co.uk/promo/SYLD19THOCT.jpg

r3toxrecords
04-10-2007, 05:38 PM
More news!

There will be free album samplers on offer for some lucky punters picked at random on the night showcasing the best of the talent on our new label.

Peace

RDR

maily
05-10-2007, 12:00 AM
oooh ooh me me ;]

ready for another night o postering chris?

RDR
05-10-2007, 03:10 PM
oooh ooh me me ;]

ready for another night o postering chris?

Damn straight

that is of course if you mean me standing around drinking cider whilst you had me posters that dont have blue tack on them as some kind of evil joke.

:laughing:

RDR
15-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Cmon people!

We're giving away promotional CDs on the night and im dying to meet some new artists.

Keeping it real, on appeal, turn the wheel, taste my steel!

maily
15-10-2007, 07:21 PM
kop a feel, of my eel!

RDR
15-10-2007, 10:25 PM
kop a feel, of my eel!

Errr.... no thanks.

DannyBlack
16-10-2007, 05:31 PM
nice one chris- all the best with this to you and yours.

maily
16-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Errr.... no thanks.

don't lie man u know u wanna! ;)

RDR
16-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Little update - Gazzman will not be playing due to being a little bit silly. (putting it mildly.. VERY mildly)

maily
17-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Little update - Gazzman will not be playing due to being a little bit silly. (putting it mildly.. VERY mildly)

oh well, tool.

dirty_bass
17-10-2007, 07:01 AM
Good luck in this mate

maily
18-10-2007, 09:05 PM
cheers peeps ;]

RDR
19-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Good luck in this mate

Thanks steve!

The weathers nice, the students are aplenty and im on the door taking myspazz and email details for the mailing list. :whoops:

maily
19-10-2007, 06:23 PM
don't worry chris, i'll keep feeding you beer!

RDR
20-10-2007, 04:36 PM
don't worry chris, i'll keep feeding you beer!

Positive things

* Good people
* Great music
* Excellent competition DJs
* The winners of the house and techno sections are going to have a great time in slovenia, congrats to Nick O'connor and Sean Halley!!!!

Moanage

The event wasnt very well attended, the Drum and Bass shinobi boys with the exception of one of them were rude and unco-operative. they hadnt even pitched in to help with the promoting, not one BIT did they do before hand.

Wankers.

We cancelled Riley and durrant due to money considerations and also had 3 Acts not bother turning up. Wankers

Other than that it was great fun, the pure techno regulars showed up and were very nice indeed! Good old techno crew being supportive!!!

maily
20-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Positive things

* Good people
* Great music
* Excellent competition DJs
* The winners of the house and techno sections are going to have a great time in slovenia, congrats to Nick O'connor and Sean Halley!!!!

Moanage

The event wasnt very well attended, the Drum and Bass shinobi boys with the exception of one of them were rude and unco-operative. they hadnt even pitched in to help with the promoting, not one BIT did they do before hand.

Wankers.

We cancelled Riley and durrant due to money considerations and also had 3 Acts not bother turning up. Wankers

Other than that it was great fun, the pure techno regulars showed up and were very nice indeed! Good old techno crew being supportive!!!

agreed mate, woulda been better with just the techno room.
never expect anyone to do anything. sad.

278d7e64a374de26f==