PDA

View Full Version : Sat 22 Sept - Premiership Results

Numeric
22-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Arse with another major win today, although you'd expect them to get three points at home against Derby, still though, wish i'd have put Adebayor in the dream-team, would have raked major points...

Liverpool drop points again :laughing: at home to Birmingham...

Eddowion
22-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Ok Bro, let's call a truce, you stop calling us Arse and I'll stop calling you Manure.:rockin:

french_og
22-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Benitez started Torres as sub again apparantly..

Numeric
22-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Ok Bro, let's call a truce, you stop calling us Arse and I'll stop calling you Manure.:rockin:

:laughing:

alright man fair do's...

it's a deal :)

Eddowion
22-09-2007, 06:57 PM
good man:;

Numeric
22-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Benitez started Torres as sub again apparantly..

aye, it's somin that you surely have to question if you're a Liverpool fan...

Torres made a half decent start to his Premiership career and now Benitez is leaving him out of the starting line-up all the time, their last game was tuesday!! Torres has had well enough time to rest up, he loves his rotation way too much does Rafa, it is funny though :laughing:

Numeric
22-09-2007, 07:01 PM
good man:;

you gotta be buzzin with Arsenal's start to the season fella, and Fabregas is incredible at the moment...

Eddowion
22-09-2007, 07:19 PM
you gotta be buzzin with Arsenal's start to the season fella, and Fabregas is incredible at the moment...
Yes mate, but i've been around a few years and seen many great starts by different teams, some have been sustained for the season but most haven't, so I'm making the most of it for now but keeping feet firmly planted. Let's see how things stand at xmas............
i said a few weeks ago that normal service will be resumed, City have just drawn so Utd will prob be 2nd tomorrow night.:)

Insomnia
22-09-2007, 08:15 PM
Aye fab-dab result the day, i also cashed in at the bookies with a 5-0 prediction at odds of 16/1...

Looking good at the moment but early days also....

Adebayor 5 goals in 2 games cant ask for much more...

Spacehopper
22-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Rafa is pissin me off.........we want the premiership..........play the best tesm you got..............20 million torres on the bench...............that money would do wonders for 3rd world countries

french_og
23-09-2007, 01:00 AM
Rafa has cost you rital points in the past by continuosly playing Gerrard on the right and now this season he has already cost you 4 points in the last 2 games by not starting Torres. This season was the best chance of liverpool winning the league and they have dropped 4 points in the last 2 games vs lesser teams...

278d7e64a374de26f==