PDA

View Full Version : Man United vs Chelsea

Numeric
22-09-2007, 07:17 PM
huge game this, United really need to take advantage of Mourinho's departure from Chelsea and take all three points, it'll be interesting to see how the Chelsea players react...

United's form over the past few fixtures has been good but the performance's lacking, we need to put on a good show if we can, and get the win...

i hope Sir Alex starts with Rooney and Saha up-front, it's a real shame that Hargreaves isn't fit, i'd feel a lot better if he was gonna be in there bossin the mid-field...

i heard that Drogba and Lampard aren't gonna play so that's a big plus for United...

Insomnia
22-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Looking forward to this encounter....

Will be intresting to see how Chelsea will be after all that's happened etc..

Man utd with the home advantage also, i'd fancy them to win this to be honest..

Prediction Man utd 2 Chelsea 1

Spacehopper
22-09-2007, 09:14 PM
would normally want chelsea to whip..............but i want united to make that twat wanna f**k off back to russia

Spacehopper
22-09-2007, 09:15 PM
infact a draw will do

Numeric
22-09-2007, 09:16 PM
:laughing:

nah you were right first time dude...

Spacehopper
22-09-2007, 09:59 PM
haha.....yea ya probably.....be a good game hopefully, but theyre normally a let down united chelsea games

Numeric
23-09-2007, 03:27 PM
looks as though Rooney and Tevez are starting up-front for United...

xes
23-09-2007, 04:57 PM
I think the crowd are right,the refere is a wanker.

never a red card.

french_og
23-09-2007, 05:26 PM
he's just a typical example of football referees, the type of people who were always picked last in the play ground and have never played football and they always seem to ruin big games.

Esox Lucius
23-09-2007, 06:15 PM
haha **** chelsea :cool:

xes
23-09-2007, 07:40 PM
A draw would have been nice,for everyone else in the prem,but it is good to see Chel$ki folding up.

Numeric
23-09-2007, 08:51 PM
the Mikel incident may have not been a red card but Cole certainly should have been sent off, the ref f**ked up, Louis went over easy but in the first half United should have had a pen when Evra was felled in the area, so it evened itself out...

United definitaly deserved the win and were much the better side throughout the game overall...

well pleased with the result, thought United played well, probably our best performance of the season thus far which isn't sayin much about our previous games but still, great for Tevez to finaly score :)

Carrick gave a good account of himself as did Wes and Evra was class...

nick_anarchy
23-09-2007, 09:08 PM
mikel went up showing his stoods and intent might seem harsh to some but i think he deserved to be sent off ... cole on the other hand should of gone but the ref bottled it big time !! the dirty twat ! ash cole is a cheatin diving prick also the lad was worse than ronaldo !!!! yes ron has had his moments but cole takes the piss wish someone would get stuck in and do some damage to the tit .... as for the pen well if that happened in the street im sure saha would not go down like he did but cole was lucky in the 1st half on giggs which was a pen so its evens on both accounts with the sending off and pen

all in all we bossed it van der sar didnt even make a save hahaha what a joke !!
tevez was quality too strength and mvement & the way he brings players into the game still needs more games i think but he is goin to be one hell of a player in the future just hope he keep him ! carrick was off today tho hargreevs will walk back in to the starting 11 when hes fit !

5 wins on the bounce without letting a goal in ... about bloody time !

watch this fergie will put the kids out on tues and get beat by coventry haha

Aratron
23-09-2007, 10:47 PM
made up those bull dozing bastards have lost

phantomdj
23-09-2007, 11:12 PM
man utd deserved it of course....

saha is a pathetic diver though. that penalty was a joke... but what goes around comes around (chelsea - anfield)...

good win for pompey too...

hansen was on form in MOTD tonight

nick u only show up when utd win.... haha

nick_anarchy
24-09-2007, 12:03 AM
man utd deserved it of course....

saha is a pathetic diver though. that penalty was a joke... but what goes around comes around (chelsea - anfield)...

good win for pompey too...

hansen was on form in MOTD tonight

nick u only show up when utd win.... haha

haha bollox mate for the fact that iv only just got back on line due to buyin a new house ! i call it good timeing not showing up when we win !

Microdot
24-09-2007, 02:38 AM
haha,
the rent boys got ****in spanked!

funniest thing was listening to that kunt spooney and his phone in on the radio after.....loads of kunts ringing up whinging about the red card, from skousers to chinamen, and that prick spooney laying it on thick about "no way was it 2 footed", no nothing kunt that he is....

blue tinted glasses for the masses I reckon.

if they want 100% acurate reffin they should either watch rugby or accept that Utd should already have been 1 up from a pen before judas escariot sent evra into row Z anyway....fukk it, I know I'd trade a red card for a pen anyday....

bottom line is Utd fukkin spanked em, chelsea werent even in the game, and obi wan kuntobi deserved a red just for being a kunt in the first place...

phantomdj
24-09-2007, 09:21 AM
haha bollox mate for the fact that iv only just got back on line due to buyin a new house ! i call it good timeing not showing up when we win !

ok this time then...

but next time you lose i want to see you in here showing your face straight after the loss ;)

Numeric
24-09-2007, 09:54 AM
carrick was off today tho hargreevs will walk back in to the starting 11 when hes fit !

i thought Carrick did well, made a lot of tackles and played a few good balls...

Hargreaves is first choice though...

nick_anarchy
24-09-2007, 10:41 AM
ok this time then...

but next time you lose i want to see you in here showing your face straight after the loss ;)

well im back online now so .. plus whos says we are goin to loose another game ?? heh

nick_anarchy
24-09-2007, 10:42 AM
i thought Carrick did well, made a lot of tackles and played a few good balls...

Hargreaves is first choice though...

it was odd bits .. some of his passing was class pickin rooney , tevez out he did seem a little lazy at times nt gettin back quick enuff but when he did he did what was needed and go us on the attack

Will
24-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Don't get carried away though, sounds like Chelsea were a shambles and Villa beat them 2-0 when Mourinho was there, nevermind this Grant loser. Arsenal will win the league!

And the league was looking so nice before that game too, with Liverpool and Man City above Man U as well, something they'll have to get used to!

Numeric
24-09-2007, 05:00 PM
don't get to cocky Will old bean, soon as Arsenal come up against a couple of teams with a bit of grit they'll come a cropper as they always do...

and if Fabregas gets injured for any amount of time you're goosed...

nick_anarchy
24-09-2007, 06:13 PM
hahahahaha and you say dont get carried away will.... i forgot u played darby such a hard team hey

phantomdj
24-09-2007, 06:38 PM
it's early days yet.. will makes a good point though...

Insomnia
24-09-2007, 07:09 PM
and if Fabregas gets injured for any amount of time you're goosed...

True it would be bad news...

Cesc Fabregas is his name,
and he used to eat paella down in Spain,
he was born a Gooner,
we should have got him sooner,
Cesc Fabregas is his name.

nick_anarchy
24-09-2007, 07:33 PM

same for everyone tho mate

Microdot
26-09-2007, 03:29 PM

sorry, when did he do that? can you point it out?

Will
27-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Last season Arsenal won at Ewood Park in the Prem and the Reebok in the FA cup, so we've proven we can beat such teams, plus we've already played at Ewood Park and would have won if it hadn't been for Lehman, which is the only time we haven't won this season (in any competition). And we beat fat Sam's Newcastle on Tuesday and Bolton are shit now, so things are looking good.

Plus we'll probably have £80-90m to spend come January if things aren't going so well. Obviously I can't say for certain we'll win the title, but I'm pretty sure we'll finish in the top 2 and I'm confident we can win the title... I don't really do predictions, but if I did, I'd predict we'll win the title, put it that way!

278d7e64a374de26f==