PDA

View Full Version : FAO Si The Sigh

APC
23-09-2007, 08:19 PM
About a year ago, you were singing the praises of "Repoman/Rocksteady" (SUF) and I posted that I hated it. I bought it a few months ago and now it is one of my all time favorites. Both sides are spot on. Rocksteady has such a nice aciddy oldskool feel to it and Repoman is on par with Unlucky Punk.

Sorry I doubted it!! I must admit though that the first time I heard it was through my laptop speakers so I kind of missed 99% of the tune anyway.

christian wagner
23-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Tune!!!

Si the Sigh
24-09-2007, 07:35 AM
About a year ago, you were singing the praises of "Repoman/Rocksteady" (SUF) and I posted that I hated it. I bought it a few months ago and now it is one of my all time favorites. Both sides are spot on. Rocksteady has such a nice aciddy oldskool feel to it and Repoman is on par with Unlucky Punk.

Sorry I doubted it!! I must admit though that the first time I heard it was through my laptop speakers so I kind of missed 99% of the tune anyway.

Both sides are great! :)

And what with Dave DDR being back in the UK, we can only keep our fingers crossed for more like this. I love DDR's tracks. He doesn't do enough IMO, but when they come, they always smack it.

Si the Sigh
24-09-2007, 07:36 AM
"Don't ever tell me to shut up!"

APC
24-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Where's the sample from? It's not actually from the film called "Repoman" is it?

pat_mcgerkin
25-09-2007, 02:03 AM
Repoman is on par with Unlucky Punk.

Granted, Repoman is a good tune, but that's ****ing sacrilege mate!

Where's the sample from? It's not actually from the film called "Repoman" is it?

Yeah, it is actually from the film. I hadn't seen it when the track was released, but the sample made me laugh, so I tracked it down and yeah, it's in there. Great movie btw.

278d7e64a374de26f==