PDA

View Full Version : New acid tracks!!

christian wagner
24-09-2007, 09:22 PM
www.myspace.com/fullspecmusic

Highway 31

F/C Full Spectrum Music

More new tracks soming soon!!!

Please Email wagnerman@mindsurf.eu with any techno / acid tracks you have which you may want to be released, on full Specteum Music.

so far we have tracks from Rythem Technologies, Zoid, AP and more!!!!

Little_Fella!
25-09-2007, 02:03 AM
Have you got an mp3 download link, as you can up the kbps thus improving the sound rendition to a much better standard than MySpaff can portray....:)

Little_Fella!
25-09-2007, 02:07 AM
Mind you, am I being daft as in you've released already, or about to, and are promoting the link...:icon5:

christian wagner
26-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Anyone? feedback?!

christian wagner
05-10-2007, 08:45 PM
Any opinions anyone?!?!?!

BRADLEE
05-10-2007, 09:57 PM
I really like the first one...Synkron B "Black Light" I suppose or something like that...hahha That one is a serious banger there. I'd definitely rock it. Can't really tell for the mix because the compression from myspace is horrible. But this one is indeed best of them all to my ears. Anyways, you really should post some rapid share links or yousendit.com links. Most around here won't listen without a direct link...If you do want feedback that is...hehe

christian wagner
06-10-2007, 11:52 AM
I really like the first one...Synkron B "Black Light" I suppose or something like that...hahha That one is a serious banger there. I'd definitely rock it. Can't really tell for the mix because the compression from myspace is horrible. But this one is indeed best of them all to my ears. Anyways, you really should post some rapid share links or yousendit.com links. Most around here won't listen without a direct link...If you do want feedback that is...hehe

Yeah, Think il do an ableton mix and whack it up.

Dark Light - Haha, thats one track i dont like!!!! Unfortunatly, the main synthy thing decided to crash loosing that preset id spoend ages making, so everytimew i load it now, its replaced with a nasty trance pad :lol:

Il dig it out and have a re-work at it i think haha

xes
06-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Wake up,is a f*cking rocking tune,like that alot. Not a fan of the first one,but I like the other 2,nice,slightly more chilled but still 'aving it. Good 6am tunes.

Little_Fella!
09-10-2007, 01:39 AM
Agreed on the 'Wake Up' track... proper acid dirtiness, which I like...:)

Can't comment much really as these are edits, so arrangement ideas are n/a and as is mentioned re playback quality from MySpaff makes production comments more difficult also...

278d7e64a374de26f==