PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal 2 Newcaslte 0

Insomnia
25-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Been listening to this on the radio the night and it's been a good match..

Complete different team out for us the night and a great performance from our young Polish keeper Fabianski...

Martins nearly grabbed a equaliser, was cleared of the line, then another goal for us came right at the end from Denilson....

Liverpool also through with a 4-2 win and a hat-trick for Torres.....

Numeric
25-09-2007, 09:53 PM
good result for Arsenal...

i watched the Reading vs Liverpool game, was entertaining fare, Torres took his goals really well but it was a great contest...

phantomdj
25-09-2007, 09:58 PM
good result for Arsenal...

i watched the Reading vs Liverpool game, was entertaining fare, Torres took his goals really well but it was a great contest...

aye, i bet you were hoping we would lose as well ;)

Torres is a gem. he is young so he should be able to play in every game.

Numeric
26-09-2007, 09:03 AM
ya damn right i was hopin Reading would snatch it, was a good game though fair do's...

Torres probably would play every game if it wasn't for that tool Benitez :cheese:

nick_anarchy
26-09-2007, 05:06 PM
why is he restin him so much tho ?? kuyt has grown on me to be fair them pair would work wonders for liverpool

basslinejunkie
26-09-2007, 08:12 PM
its absolute madness. i think maybe benitez is trying to be overly clever and protect him,but he has shown stright away he can cope with the prem.****in play him!! i can understand rotating other not so important players where we have excellent cover,but carragher,gerrard and torres should play every single prem match if fit.that it what will give us a chance of lifting the prem.

phantomdj
27-09-2007, 12:09 PM
kuyt is a work horse yes. i agree that torres should be playing every game almost because you get better with each game

278d7e64a374de26f==