Frank Dogshit
26-09-2007, 10:28 PM
Good lads!

Go on Ian lad!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/hampshire/content/images/2005/12/09/gallery36_470x300.jpg

Numeric
27-09-2007, 09:14 AM
:laughing:

what a shambles, one of me mates was there last night, glad i didn't go...

the youngsters were a complete disgrace by all accounts...

Sir Alex should have at least started with Carrick in the centre and the word in the press was that Rooney was beggin to start, he could have done with the game so why not? that would have meant Anderson could have played in midfield in a straight 4-4-2

ah well, it's only the Carling Cup, just a bit dissapointed for all the fans who were forced into paying for tickets...

well done Cov, good win...

xes
27-09-2007, 09:49 AM
f*ckin'ell,a Manu fan being gracious in defeat? *checks to make sure hell hasn't frozen over* Not even a mention of "mickey mouse cups" at all :laughing:

Numeric
27-09-2007, 10:04 AM
that's on the other thread dude :laughing:

phantomdj
27-09-2007, 12:07 PM
where is nick? in hiding i see hahaha

man utd doing that at home after fans pay their money is disgraceful.

Numeric
27-09-2007, 12:11 PM

aye man it's a joke and not acceptable...

nick_anarchy
27-09-2007, 01:43 PM

hiding ?? no iv been workin nights u gimp ..

cant realy say much , but our kids and string players are shit

Numeric
27-09-2007, 02:16 PM
it was a mistake to throw so many young players in and expect them to perform, when they've hardly had a game together, if the defence had been a little stronger then perhaps the result would have been different...

still think Rooney should have played too...

Dong had a good chance to level it at 0-1 but that was about all we created if reports are to be believed...

xes
27-09-2007, 04:33 PM
hehe,you said dong:ohdear:

Numeric
27-09-2007, 04:53 PM
:laughing:

on Pro Evo we call him big dong, or dongle...

he doesn't get many games, but he's never scored memory serves...

Will
27-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Good lads!

Go on Ian lad!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/hampshire/content/images/2005/12/09/gallery36_470x300.jpg

He's another one who looks like Sloth! And Kuyt!

Don't Man U normally field weakened teams in the Carling cup these days? People should have known what to expect. Fergie was obviously trying to keep up with the Arsenal!

But it was either Fergie's fault for picking such a weak team or the players fault, one or the other... I was hoping Man U would scrape through as well!

It didn't sound like that bad a team, ended up with over £50m of 'talent' on the pitch with Nani, Anderson and then Carrick, not to mention Brown... Apparently Mifsud should have had 4!

nick_anarchy
27-09-2007, 05:39 PM
bit of both ,... the team he picked were wank and he went to far on who he picked to play , but like u said it was expected that he was goin to play such a weak team ... tho the players he did pick i did expect a win at least

Microdot
27-09-2007, 06:00 PM

least they're not forced to buy anymore league cup tickets through the autocup scheme.

Numeric
27-09-2007, 06:25 PM
It didn't sound like that bad a team, ended up with over £50m of 'talent' on the pitch with Nani, Anderson and then Carrick, not to mention Brown... Apparently Mifsud should have had 4!

Brown didn't start...

nick_anarchy
27-09-2007, 07:02 PM
least they're not forced to buy anymore league cup tickets through the autocup scheme.

thats ****in stupid !! one way to rip ppl off

nick_anarchy
27-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Brown didn't start...

all the same to him and others tho ...

haha god i got a funny text this morning ... a liverpool fan saying liverpools reserves won and utd's didnt .. said if we got injurys we would be ****ed .... blinkerd kopite !! aint he noticed we have injurys and still 2nd in the prem also didnt know torres is now classed as a reserve player but thats how quick kopites forget who plays and who dont

i think its only utd & arsenal who can really say they put the kids out ! .. not one player who started for utd played on sunday ... and most wont play all season bar 2 or 3 !!

Numeric
27-09-2007, 08:27 PM
aye, Chelsea and Liverpool both played strong sides...

djfase
27-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Im glad they got turned over, as it showed how good the arsenal kids really are. They bit a first team newcastle the night before.

The production line for utd looks like its not working anymore, whereas the arse can put out 2 very good sides.

Utd will have to spend, as the kids are not up to it

Numeric
27-09-2007, 09:14 PM
just what was Arsenal's starting line-up against Newcastle the other night then?

djfase
27-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Arsenal

Lukasz Fabianski
Armand Traore
Justin Hoyte
Philippe Senderos
Emmanuel Eboue
Abou Diaby
Alexandre Song
Denilson Lassana
Diarra
Theo Walcott
Nicklas Bendtner
EduardoF
ran Merida

Subs not used
Vito Mannone
Gavin Hoyte
Henri Lansbury

Insomnia
27-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Aye it were a great performance from the young guns the other night...

2 great goals also,, esp the Denilson strike...

Good things to come for us i think.....

phantomdj
28-09-2007, 08:17 AM
liverpool still completely changed their team.... that is something you must understand.....

Numeric
28-09-2007, 09:05 AM
their were a few first teamers in there for Liverpool though which makes all the differance...

278d7e64a374de26f==