PDA

View Full Version : Forum aint what it used to be.

massplanck
30-09-2007, 12:26 AM
I know there was a load of changes before and its a load of hassle. BUT... I reckon you should condense all the music forums into one big MUSIC forum and get a bit of a buzz goin again. Its so bad we dont even need moderators anymore.

Oh. The new members thing at the top of the main page looks gay! A load of people with no facial features is wearing the same stupid rugger-bugger jumper.

Suggestions please to turn this place around on the back of an envelope to....

SlavikSvensk
30-09-2007, 01:15 AM
agreed. should open up right to the forum index.

close techno subforums into one big techno forum.

also, it would be nice to see more thought provoking threads on here. used to be lots of deep, philosophical questions about this music. fewer and fewer as time goes by.

xes
30-09-2007, 10:50 AM
I agree n'all,condense the forums,before they expand and take over the world!!

Not sure about the site opening to the forums,cos there's more to the site than just the forums. (fora?) Blogs,reviews ect. Anyway,you can just get a link in your favourites or something,that opens up on the forum,tis what I do.

tonyc2002
30-09-2007, 10:53 AM
it could just be that people are spending more time listening to music than talking about it :cheese:

mattboyslim
30-09-2007, 10:02 PM
i'd even go so far as to say drop the techno banner and just have an electronic music discussion forum, electronic music production forum, filez forum, and then be done with it

Aratron
30-09-2007, 11:03 PM
I know there was a load of changes before and its a load of hassle. BUT... I reckon you should condense all the music forums into one big MUSIC forum and get a bit of a buzz goin again. Its so bad we dont even need moderators anymore.

Oh. The new members thing at the top of the main page looks gay! A load of people with no facial features is wearing the same stupid rugger-bugger jumper.

Suggestions please to turn this place around on the back of an envelope to....

yes and i dont even post in here!

detfella
04-10-2007, 03:02 AM
true, i'd say pull it into one as well, all electronic music in one forum at least, all the rest in another...its silly splitting things up. i have an interest for hard trance, but i only check those forums 1/365 days

gunjack
04-10-2007, 04:04 AM
if you bored talking shit about schranz and mnml peep this:

www.lesterdiamondradio.com

gj

278d7e64a374de26f==