PDA

View Full Version : Post Closed!

Richierush
17-10-2007, 12:13 AM
i closed a post cause we went off topic ladies wanna talk religion hit the metro k peeps thanks :cool:

Aratron
17-10-2007, 08:24 AM
i closed a post cause we went off topic ladies wanna talk religion hit the metro k peeps thanks :cool:

facist

phantomdj
17-10-2007, 09:03 AM
exactly...

there was nothing wrong with the post.. in fact the conversations between people were far more relaxed than anything you ever get in the metropolis.

the metro? that's a crap place run by and visited by a load of know-it-all 'i think i'm undeground and know how the world is run' closed minded and naive individuals.

Aratron
17-10-2007, 02:33 PM
exactly...

there was nothing wrong with the post.. in fact the conversations between people were far more relaxed than anything you ever get in the metropolis.

the metro? that's a crap place run by and visited by a load of know-it-all 'i think i'm underground and know how the world is run' closed minded and naive individuals.

nice one dude. small truth to that statement.

anyway dude.

i have a question for you.

today in the news, right they reckon that our bodies are not designed for modern living, and that evolution has not caught up with us yet, basically blaming obesity on evolution and not todays high pressured world of fast food and car travel.
given gods omnipotence and omniscience, from a creationist point of view, surely it is gods will that people are obese? or is it evolution?

Numeric
17-10-2007, 02:42 PM
no offence to anyone who's fat, but it's got little to do with evolution and a lot to do with the ham burgers and choclate bars, and the fact that a lot of people are lazy...

dan the acid man
17-10-2007, 04:36 PM
no offence to anyone who's fat, but it's got little to do with evolution and a lot to do with the ham burgers and choclate bars, and the fact that a lot of people are lazy...

exactly, stop making excuses for it.

anyway, i agree with richie, keep the topics to sport in here.

Aratron
17-10-2007, 06:32 PM
exactly, stop making excuses for it.

anyway, i agree with richie, keep the topics to sport in here.

its related to sport.

we are talking about obesity, and in relation sport and fitness.

jeeeeeesus

Eddowion
17-10-2007, 06:38 PM
'Tron
You're right, none of my business nor anyone else's.
It's the thought of ME doing it i find distasteful, everyone else can do what they like with their own bodies

Aratron
17-10-2007, 07:40 PM
'Tron
You're right, none of my business nor anyone else's.
It's the thought of ME doing it i find distasteful, everyone else can do what they like with their own bodies

nice one dude, i was surprised by what you said tbh. i really couldnt give a **** anymore what people get up to anymore. tbh i find it uncomfortable watching men kiss each other on tv tho.
anyway dont mention homosexuality on here; Richie gets really insecure about it; he closed a thread last time, did you notice?:;

dan the acid man
17-10-2007, 07:48 PM
its related to sport.

we are talking about obesity, and in relation sport and fitness.

jeeeeeesus

i was on about the post that was closed

Aratron
17-10-2007, 07:49 PM
i was on about the post that was closed

i know im just being a cunt. sorry dude.

phantomdj
18-10-2007, 01:58 AM
from a creationist point of view, surely it is gods will that people are obese? or is it evolution?

God said treat your body like it will live forever, but your soul as though it will perish tomorrow.... you have freewill. what you do with your life is your own choice, but the consequences are eternal whether you like it or not. It is not God's will for people to be fat and evolution in the macro sense which you seem to infer is folly anyway. There is no such thing.

Our bodies are organic made for eating natural substances that God provided. He did not design MSG or Aspartame or Hydrogenated fats or E Numbers or all the other filth which the big business created to save money and cause all the obesity in the world... a fat obese generation who are spoilt, selfish and lost all traditional family values and the fear of God are far easier to control in every sense and this is the agenda for the establishment above the financial gain of people being so terribly obese.

we live in a pathetic materialistic, feminist, sexually degenerated world of wickedness and it will soon be over.

Esox Lucius
18-10-2007, 06:28 AM
god loves the msg, nowt like a donner kebab after a few jars in the halo arms.

xes
18-10-2007, 08:46 AM
<snip>

we live in a pathetic materialistic, feminist, sexually degenerated world of wickedness and it will soon be over.

I do hope so,I was watching some documentry last night about the Tibeten book of the dead. I'm ready for the tests against the deitys,I won't fall for their lavish hallucinations.

278d7e64a374de26f==