PDA

View Full Version : United Sign Miguel Tevez

Numeric
19-10-2007, 11:59 AM
after completing a two-week trial earlier in the month, United have reportedly signed Carlos Tevez's younger brother, Miguel...

the tabloids claims that Miguel has signed a two-and-a-half year deal at Old Trafford after impressing on that trial, despite apparently feeling 'homesick'...

the midfielder began his career at the same place Carlos did - Boca Juniors

kai
19-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Will help Carlos fee at home if nothing else!

Hopefully he'll add more than that but even if he's just a squad player in the Dong Fangzhou mold then be all good if it helps bring the best out of big bro!

Numeric
19-10-2007, 02:20 PM
aye, one for the future i reckon, got no idea what this Miguel is like as a player...

basslinejunkie
19-10-2007, 03:31 PM
hopefully hes like his bro,dogshite.

Numeric
19-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Tevez is class mate...

basslinejunkie
19-10-2007, 04:34 PM
is he ****.30mill?!?! hahaha mugs.

Numeric
19-10-2007, 04:56 PM
he's just warming up man, getting better with every fixture :cheese:

Insomnia
20-10-2007, 12:17 AM
he's just warming up man, getting better with every fixture :cheese:

He were the same at West Ham...

Numeric
20-10-2007, 10:55 AM
aye, took him a while to get settled but once he did he was the nuts...

hopin for a good performance from him today against Villa...

Microdot
20-10-2007, 01:51 PM
is he ****.30mill?!?! hahaha mugs.

rofl. you aint got a clue son.
we'll see who the mugs are in may kid. remind me to bump up this thread when the time comes.

kai
22-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Have we not paid 10 million for him for two seasons then option to pay another 20 if we wanna keep him anyway? So 30 million will only be paid if hes worth it after two years = good business in my book based on how the partnership with Rooney is warming up!

nick_anarchy
22-10-2007, 10:03 PM
haha tevez is class mr bassline your the 1st kopite who has said otherwise and thats even after speakin to long time season ticket holders and die hard fans who would of loved to see him in a liverpool shirt !! he shits all over crouch , kuyt even torres !! seems to me thats someone might be sour cos he didnt want to go liverpool ??

rooney & teves and playin well togeather and long may it continue ! they both play quite the same so it helps to work off each other and know where each other would make runs etc they read each other like a book

phantomdj
23-10-2007, 08:36 AM
torres is far better than teves... torres has incredible skill, speed, footballing brain and so forth and so young..

kuyt is the biggest work-horse in the premier league. he does not give up even when the others are playing badly. the skill teves has over kuyt makes him technically better, but kuyt is a different type of player and i only wish kuyt was a bit faster because he would be one of the very best.

as for crouch, he is not getting a game, but he scores the goals and that is what counts.

but to say he is better than torres is totally untrue.

french_og
23-10-2007, 09:07 AM
Tevez and Torres are different players but both class, neither are far better than each other. To be fair i think they would make a cracking partnership with Torres off the last man and Tevez dropping a little deeper.

Tevez is far better than Kuyt by and absolute mile..

Numeric
23-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Tevez and Torres are different players but both class, neither are far better than each other. To be fair i think they would make a cracking partnership with Torres off the last man and Tevez dropping a little deeper.

Tevez is far better than Kuyt by and absolute mile..

word, couldn't have put it better myself...

basslinejunkie
23-10-2007, 09:17 AM
haha tevez is class mr bassline your the 1st kopite who has said otherwise and thats even after speakin to long time season ticket holders and die hard fans who would of loved to see him in a liverpool shirt !! he shits all over crouch , kuyt even torres !! seems to me thats someone might be sour cos he didnt want to go liverpool ??

rooney & teves and playin well togeather and long may it continue ! they both play quite the same so it helps to work off each other and know where each other would make runs etc they read each other like a book

didnt want to go to liverpool? we didnt even approach him as far as i know.

278d7e64a374de26f==