PDA

View Full Version : Gerrard is a cheating scouse cuntox.

xes
20-10-2007, 02:17 PM
discuss.

Insomnia
20-10-2007, 02:19 PM
What happened...

Is this the penalty incident...

xes
20-10-2007, 02:35 PM
What happened...

Is this the penalty incident...

yeah. a,it was outside the box,b he dived and c,he saw the yellow coming out then went over to the ref to tell him it should be red. he's a f*cking disgrace.

Insomnia
20-10-2007, 02:58 PM
I hear they've grabbed a winner in the 93rd minute....

Will have to see the highlights at some point....

basslinejunkie
20-10-2007, 02:59 PM
shut up,it was a clear ****ing foul.hibberts leg hit gerrards,doesnt matter if it was intentional or not,he was denied a goal scoring chance.

Numeric
20-10-2007, 03:19 PM
absolute disgrace, it was never a foul for the first penalty, Gerrard basicaly waited until he got into the area and took a dive, the ref is a spineless c**t, he took out his yellow, then after Gerrard's bleating he decides to pull out the red, w**ker...

to add insult to injury the ref then waves away to nailed on penalties at the other end, and Kuyt should have walked too...

same old kopites, always cheating...

french_og
20-10-2007, 04:23 PM
The ref had a shocker - never gave Everton a decision all game and denied Everton 2 clear penalties also. Everton were the only side all game even with 10 men that played any decent football.

The red card was so harsh - Hibberd never really put a challenge in - 50/50 battling for the ball and their legs came together.

I can't see how Liverpool fans can pay good money to watch that rubbish every week - the money Liverpool have spent the fans should demand good football.

xes
20-10-2007, 04:26 PM
absolute disgrace, it was never a foul for the first penalty, Gerrard basicaly waited until he got into the area and took a dive, the ref is a spineless c**t, he took out his yellow, then after Gerrard's bleating he decides to pull out the red, w**ker...

to add insult to injury the ref then waves away to nailed on penalties at the other end, and Kuyt should have walked too...

same old kopites, always cheating...

glad it wasn't just me. That ref was either shit,or crooked. So many blatent fouls ignored,absolute favouritism towards liverpool.Basslinejunkie,I don't know if you're a kopout (sorry,kopite :briggin: ) But are you sure you've not got a case of the old rose tinted glasses syndrome?

Esox Lucius
20-10-2007, 04:39 PM
f.uckin robbed red shite cunts hope gerrard dies :grr: ref defo had red tinted glasses on the cunt

Aratron
20-10-2007, 05:14 PM
fair game imo

djfase
20-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Ref had a mare.

Gerrard dives alot and went down very easily as usual. Did it first half aswell.

Talking of clear penalties. Everton should have had one for finnan on lescott. Now that was a clear pen

Aratron
20-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Ref had a mare.

Gerrard dives alot and went down very easily as usual. Did it first half aswell.

Talking of clear penalties. Everton should have had one for finnan on lescott. Now that was a clear pen

i disagree , the foul on Gerrard was very dodgy and deserved a red card.

then Neville's blatant handbal definiteley deserved a penalty.

there was penalty call for Everton was never there. the attacker fell onto the defender and the ball was no where near him anyway.

xes
20-10-2007, 06:43 PM
proof Gerrard is dodgy!!

http://renatha.hotspots.com/homepage/journal/images/gerrard.jpg

phantomdj
20-10-2007, 08:14 PM
erm..

i did not see the game, i was working...

if he did dive, then i do not agree with it obviously. this is the reason i stopped watching football - or part of it.

some of the hate you lot seem to have is a bit disproportionate.... plenty of times i watch manc players diver around and blatantly cheat yet you will use the same kind of defensive tone that basslinejunkie is using....

it's obvious that most have their own teams tinted glasses on, but the hatred towards gerrard compared to the opinons you have of your own players when they do it does not match at all...

if you are going to have a standard then stick to it, but don't be so pious and only look away from home....

change starts at home!

Numeric
20-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Benitez is sayin that Lescott took a dive :laughing:

i used to think Benitez was alright but with each passing week he's proving himself to be more and more a complete w**ker...

dan the acid man
21-10-2007, 12:32 AM
all players do it these days, end of discussion:)

djfase
21-10-2007, 08:40 AM
i disagree , the foul on Gerrard was very dodgy and deserved a red card.

then Neville's blatant handbal definiteley deserved a penalty.

there was penalty call for Everton was never there. the attacker fell onto the defender and the ball was no where near him anyway.

Im on about the first foul on lescott in first half when finnan was practically cuddling him like a straightjacket.

I think gerrard is a great player and i have no allegiance to any prem yeam other than mabe fulham, but he goes down very easily

RDR
21-10-2007, 09:54 AM
yeah. a,it was outside the box,b he dived and c,he saw the yellow coming out then went over to the ref to tell him it should be red. he's a f*cking disgrace.

It was clearly a professional foul inside the area. He wasnt even going for the ball.

Tough shit innit.

phantomdj
21-10-2007, 10:25 AM
was he the last man? the rules state a red card anyway!

Aratron
21-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Im on about the first foul on lescott in first half when finnan was practically cuddling him like a straightjacket.

I think gerrard is a great player and i have no allegiance to any prem yeam other than mabe fulham, but he goes down very easily

i didnt see that fist foul, only second half

xes
21-10-2007, 10:43 AM
was he the last man? the rules state a red card anyway!

yes,it was the last man,which is why Gerrard went over to the ref and told him to put the yellow card away.

RDR,it was not a professional foul inside the area :laughing: you little tinker.

I'm embarressed when someone from Spurs dives/play acts. But of course,we NEVER do things like that :briggin: :cheese:

Spacehopper
21-10-2007, 02:28 PM
I thought it was a definite penalty and sending off. Gerrard did the right thing in telling the ref to send him off. Anyone would have done the same.
I can't hack Benitez anymore though, his excuse for taking Gerrard off was piss funny. Cant remember his exact words but it was something about brain and heart. Talking absolute bollox as always. Why did he take him off when he was just starting to play well? Sissoko was having a nightmare.

Richierush
21-10-2007, 11:59 PM
gerrad foul was a penalty an it was a sending off as he was the last man,the carra foul rite at the end was a clear penalty an from were the ref was it was the perfect spot to see it,kuyt shud of been off for his flyin drop kick,better team lost yesterday,an rafa is a total cock an one cheeky cunt when it comes to interviews,last year small club insult then this time sayin playin long balls an shit,great save by nevillle an gerrards face when he got taken off gave me a gud laugh :laughing: ,apart from the result it was more of an entertainin derby thn i thought it was goin to be after internationals full of talkin points

Insomnia
22-10-2007, 12:35 AM
It was a penalty i'd say...

Though talking the Ref up aint good, heat of the moment and that...

Everton should also of had one in the Lescott incident...

Numeric
22-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Ref Mark Clattenburg hasn't been given a Premier League game this weekend after his horror show at Goodison...

Spacehopper
22-10-2007, 07:54 PM
refs like him and Rob Styles should be demoted a league.....bring back Durkin lol

Insomnia
22-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Ref Mark Clattenburg hasn't been given a Premier League game this weekend after his horror show at Goodison...

Quite bloody right, a real shocker at the wkend...

nick_anarchy
22-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Well after i seen it on match of the day i thought it was a pen , and with the law's of the game , being the last man he has to get a red card but the way gerrard went over ad made the ref change his mind was a fair bit dodgy !! seems to me like he was going to get a yellow but some fine words from gerrard and he made the ref change his mind .. its not up to the players to made the ref's mind up but it looked like liverpool had the ref playin for them ... how the **** did kuyt ( sloth ) stay on the pitch ???????? so if he had took neville out would he of been sent off or would he of got a key to the city of liverpool ?? the ref was a joke he could not handle the game , he couldnt made up his own mind on what to do , pfft and he shit himself when he didnt give a pen to everton cara shit himself and new full well it was a foul if everyone in the ****in ground could see it why not the ref ... o i forgot it must be all this talk from rafa sayin liverpool are hard done by ......

Microdot
22-10-2007, 10:44 PM
gerrard is a cunt and almost as over rated as lampard.

Aratron
23-10-2007, 12:33 AM

:laughing:

Richierush
23-10-2007, 05:42 PM
as much as i hate gerrard he is quality cant say he's overated

djfase
23-10-2007, 06:36 PM

So true.

Just a shame hes gotta do what he does

Richierush
23-10-2007, 08:14 PM
i know it spoils him as a player

basslinejunkie
23-10-2007, 09:37 PM

comedian.wait no,its just called being a man u supporter.clueless.

Numeric
23-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Gerrard has been awful of late, and he's always diving and whining to the ref...

kai
24-10-2007, 11:56 AM
He is quality but to me midfield aint his best position - he lacks what it takes to control a game from there.

Its noticeable his so called 'finest hours' (FA Cup Final v West Ham, and Istanbul) came when he was pushed up into free role behind the forwards once Liverpool were losing, and Liverpool seemed to do much better when Benitez was playing him wide right.

He just lacks the all round game to control the midfield, but cos he thinks its his best position club n country feel obliged to put him there. To do that you need a range of passing, tackling and most importantly a footballing brain, not just the ability to score goals from deep and hit hollywood balls.

And he is a diving cunt! Saw some stats last season and showed he hd been involved in more controversial penalty decsions last season than any other player in the Premiership - and yes scousers that is more than Ronaldo!

french_og
24-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Rubbish, Gerrard is a complete midfielder, great energy, great passer, can tackle, defend get forward and score goals and is by far best from a centre midfield role.

At the moment he may not be playing well but form is temporary and class is permanent. In fact he is not good at all from the right and Liverpool are a worst side when he play from there as they have no balance and Finnan is left commited as Gerrard goes walkabout.

kai
24-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Disagree completely. The complete midfielder should control the game from that position and everything should run through him. Thats something Gerrard fails to do consistently. Yes he can hit an amazing cross field ball, oir charge through on goal, but he fails to be the complete midfielder (like say, Seedorf, Fabregas, or Roy Keane) that you can build a team round.

He's much better in a position which requires less tactical sense and gives him the freedom to do these things - therefore operating frrom wide or tucked in behind a front man.

Liverpool look much stronger when they operate with two midfielders who play with their head (like Benitez aluded to last weekend) and hold the position, giving the team a lynchpin to play around and through.

Microdot
26-10-2007, 01:11 PM

too late son, I've already said it...

gerrard is an over rated cunt.....

there I said it again.

Numeric
26-10-2007, 01:15 PM
when he's on form there aren't many better, to be fair...

Microdot
31-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Gerrard has been awful of late, and he's always diving and whining to the ref...

no doubt....

the biggest hypocrite in england..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VR-hXYn2pA0

278d7e64a374de26f==