PDA

View Full Version : next batch from SUF crew

christian wagner
22-10-2007, 10:30 PM
anyone think were due a massive batch of releases??

Im lookin forward to a decent wah wah release, only last decent one was Return to Libc

Think clusters next should be ghood though, ones have late have been wicked.

Alo - SUF Remix - i wanna see summot older being remixed!!!!

Si the Sigh
23-10-2007, 07:39 AM
I've not bought a release from any of the SUF Collective for about 9 months now. Nothings floating my boat at the moment. It's been very, very quiet on the release front though. I'm just hoping that there's not been anything out for a while because the guys @ SUF are working on a new sound. Hey, I can live in hope... :)

Aratron
23-10-2007, 11:33 AM
I've not bought a release from any of the SUF Collective for about 9 months now. Nothings floating my boat at the moment. It's been very, very quiet on the release front though. I'm just hoping that there's not been anything out for a while because the guys @ SUF are working on a new sound. Hey, I can live in hope... :)

i thought you bought copies of everything anyway?

Si the Sigh
23-10-2007, 11:48 AM
i thought you bought copies of everything anyway?

I did. Even if I didn't like releases that much, it was for the collection, but there's far better records to be spending hard earned money on at the moment. I think the last UK acid techno record I bought was a Max Min or a Stay Up Forever Remix. It couldn't have been that good because I can't for the life of me remember what it was?

dirrrti
23-10-2007, 07:21 PM
I can't understand you people buying all the releases on SUF collective (400? 500?) or any other label or crew just for the collection.

It means spending a lot of money in vinyls that I'm almost sure you' ll play or listen just a few times and after you'll forget them.

In the case we're talking about someone who likes almost all of the relaeses it makes me think that he got a huge lack of criterion...

It's just a reflection from someone who really likes acid techno when he found the right tunes (not much more than 150 at the moment having listened almost all SUF Collective, Smitten, Route, etc releases). There' s no intention to offend anyone, just to give my point of view.

Si the Sigh
24-10-2007, 07:39 AM
Fair do's mate. I'm just a bit of a collector. :)

278d7e64a374de26f==