PDA

View Full Version : Judas Beast - Die You Fluro Cunts

judas_beast
24-10-2007, 12:23 AM
http://download.yousendit.com/A597D44071D6A46E

Bit different, I made a sort of Psy-trance synth line when I was ****ing around, so I decided to murder the hello out of it and make an Anti-psy-trance thing. It's not finished, I think the ride cymbals might be too loud?

Any feed back appreciated.

KFX07
24-10-2007, 09:21 AM
I Like Your Beate Mate, Nothing Bad To Say About It, All Runs Smoothly . What Program You Made It In?

judas_beast
24-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Thanks for listening. I use Cubase for sequencing, WAVES plugins mainly, 909 samples, and a few random softsynths. Plus loads of single hit samples I've collected over the past couple of years.

Anyone else fancy a listen?

KFX07
24-10-2007, 11:25 AM
nice, keep up the good work, im trying to steer towards hard techno, just got reason 4 today but im new to reason and dont really know how to use it . same with cubase thats confusing too.

Little_Fella!
26-10-2007, 01:54 AM
This has turned out rather well and this is my most prefered track so far that you've done... purely on a taste tip :)

Like the progression and the introduction of new elements is done well... everything is complementary and overall production is coming good..

Perhaps a little sparkle on some of your sounds will lift them up in the mix for balance - - but I go for sparkle, so again it's a taste thing... others are better qualified at the moment to comment on that side of things

Not sure about the title though, as it's not a 'terror death' track so apart from the nagging synth note n the odd scratchiness everything else is quite warm, and would probably be appreciated by some of the fluffy flouro crowd you are refering to... i.e. I reckon quite a few from the Level-1 crowd would be into this track...:cool:

judas_beast
28-10-2007, 12:41 AM
This has turned out rather well and this is my most prefered track so far that you've done... purely on a taste tip :)

Like the progression and the introduction of new elements is done well... everything is complementary and overall production is coming good..

Perhaps a little sparkle on some of your sounds will lift them up in the mix for balance - - but I go for sparkle, so again it's a taste thing... others are better qualified at the moment to comment on that side of things

Not sure about the title though, as it's not a 'terror death' track so apart from the nagging synth note n the odd scratchiness everything else is quite warm, and would probably be appreciated by some of the fluffy flouro crowd you are refering to... i.e. I reckon quite a few from the Level-1 crowd would be into this track...:cool:

Cheers for listening my man. Yeah I know what you mean, it is a little flat in places - I have experimented with a little more brightness to the top end - but it didn't really suit.

Yeah the title is ironic, or some such studenty bollocks! ;)

BloodStar
02-11-2007, 09:26 AM
link down

judas_beast
05-11-2007, 01:00 PM
link down

So it is, will re-upload.

Siege
10-11-2007, 04:50 AM
Get another link up mate

judas_beast
10-02-2008, 06:48 PM