24-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Computer Controlled presents

SEQUENCE - CC40

17th November 2007
10:00pm till 04:00am
£7/£6 before 11:00pm

Special Guests: -
DMX Krew (Rephlex, Breakin')
Tommy Walker III - LIVE (Rottenrow, Human Shield)
Sven (Ilektro, Dynam_x)

November's edition of Sequence sees a welcome return visit from one of the true electro legends Ed DMX along with a showcase of fresh Manchester talent with a live set from Tommy Walker III and a Dj set from Sven. Sequence favourite Ed first played to a full house on our opening event way back in 2004 and has been invited back to play at the club many times since, always taking apart the crowd with his ultra-tight blend of quality electronics, rave and electro. Support on the night comes in the form of new Rottenrow signing and Human Shield producer Tommy Walker III and Ilektro resident Sven.

Residents: -
Computer Controlled, Mark Turner & P45

The Attic, Oxford Road, Manchester, M1 5NP
T: (0161) 2366071

For more info go to: www.computercontrolled.co.uk
Sequence MySpace: www.myspace.com/computercontrolledmcr

Contact us: computercontrolledrecords@hotmail.com
Infoline: 0787 9843224

ComputerControlled
07-11-2007, 08:04 PM
flyer updated...

http://www.computercontrolled.co.uk/media/flyers/cc40/cc40.gif

ComputerControlled
16-11-2007, 11:12 AM
TOMORROW NIGHT!

dmx in the house!

Numeric
16-11-2007, 11:35 AM
a couple of my coleagues from here at work are goin, not really my thing though if i'm honest, love me 4/4 pounders me :)

teknorich
16-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Yeah mate, I'm with you on that one. People bigged up Radioactive Man to me as being dark, dirty hard electro, but when I put my head round the door it seemed like a school disco, all housey and *gulp* "funky"!!!!
Gimme a kickdrum any day =)

ComputerControlled
16-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Yeah mate, I'm with you on that one. People bigged up Radioactive Man to me as being dark, dirty hard electro, but when I put my head round the door it seemed like a school disco, all housey and *gulp* "funky"!!!!
Gimme a kickdrum any day =)

come on dude. everyone is entitled to their opinion but to say that about someone like keith tenniswood is a bit mindless...

ComputerControlled
16-11-2007, 02:44 PM
and to be honest if you didn't appreciate keith then you'll hate dmx krew... as he's WELL got the funk...

teknorich
16-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Fair do's, I was on one earlier, so maybe exagerrated a bit! Thing is, the only Radioactive Man tracks I know are things like "'Ave that!" which are bold and brassy, rough and ready. When I entered the room to see what was going on, it was really lightweight and housey. Not what I expected at all. A mate later told me that RM's style has been changing of late, and he's been moving into "funkier" territory, which might explain a few things. The words that people normally come out with when talking about RM are things like "dark, dirty, rough" etc, but I just didn't see that myself.

Anyway, each to his own and all that =)

Good luck with the next one!

278d7e64a374de26f==