PDA

View Full Version : Minimal vs Techno... Has it gone too far???

Little_Fella!
25-10-2007, 02:23 AM
I think the ongoing argument between the two camps has reached ridiculousness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69202hGRGGM&mode=related&search

Outrageous behaviour...:oicamereyou:

rhythmtech
25-10-2007, 02:34 AM
****s sake.. good music is good music is good music.. unless you're russian :laughing:

anyway i reckon its gabba vs speedcore.. ruffians!!!

Little_Fella!
25-10-2007, 03:38 AM
gabba vs speedcore[/B].. ruffians!!!

Yeah, you're probably right... they're bound to be a little more tetchy about it all...:briggin:

Numeric
25-10-2007, 08:14 AM
can't see the clip as i'm at work but who f**kin cares anyway? there's good and bad in all, and any quality jock can play minimal and techno in the same set and keep the dancefloor rockin...

all this minimal vs techno crap is a joke, it's all techno at the end of the day...

rhythmtech
25-10-2007, 08:30 AM
can't see the clip as i'm at work but who f**kin cares anyway? there's good and bad in all, and any quality jock can play minimal and techno in the same set and keep the dancefloor rockin...

all this minimal vs techno crap is a joke, it's all techno at the end of the day...

:laughing: :laughing:

nowt to do with techno m8.. just a russian street brawl!!!

Numeric
25-10-2007, 08:35 AM
:laughing:

that's okay then...

holotropik
25-10-2007, 09:35 AM
So all the cowards at the back of the pack are the minimal lovers and all the front liners are the techno warriors...?....yeah??

DannyBlack
25-10-2007, 10:42 AM
ah thats the polish football pussies. wankers.

Kendall Station
25-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Minimal vs. techno???

Isn't minimal a part of techno? I get sick of the genre-splitting, but still, where I live, yes is has gone too far......gimme a bassline dammit, or an ms-20 crunching things up.

too much compression / limiting.....?

MARK ANXIOUS
25-10-2007, 12:10 PM
Minimal vs. techno???

Isn't minimal a part of techno? I get sick of the genre-splitting, but still, where I live, yes is has gone too far......gimme a bassline dammit, or an ms-20 crunching things up.

too much compression / limiting.....?

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

i think ya really need to check the video out boss

eppertheleper
25-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Those minimal punks got their butts kicked, but that's what I'd expect from people who listen to such weak music! ;)

Little_Fella!
25-10-2007, 07:43 PM

I completely agree with your statement...

I have approached the issue in a somewhat tongue in cheek way, as I do, but the underlying principle of the merits of this particular debate is definitely poignant...:teach:

The Overfiend
25-10-2007, 08:01 PM
I don't want to beat up anyone involved in minimal techno.
I am just upset at the defectors from Harder material.

drift9
25-10-2007, 08:23 PM

bingo.

well, though maybe i do want to beat one or two people up.

Numeric
25-10-2007, 09:15 PM
I completely agree with your statement...

I have approached the issue in a somewhat tongue in cheek way, as I do, but the underlying principle of the merits of this particular debate is definitely poignant...:teach:

didn't realise the post was in jest mate, couldn't view the clip earlier...

eppertheleper
25-10-2007, 10:41 PM
I am just upset at the defectors from Harder material.Oh, that's it! I'm kicking your ass! I'm a non-minimal hater hater! Or is that a minimal non-hater hater?

Oh whatever, just watch your back, bub!

(I don't know you that well, so I'll tell you I'm joking up front.)

The Overfiend
25-10-2007, 10:58 PM
You're here in the states.
I'll find you.
Then I'll bench press your car while you're in it.

Kendall Station
26-10-2007, 12:54 AM

i think ya really need to check the video out boss

hah, yup, consider my initial impression of the thread corrected, lol

stjohn
26-10-2007, 03:38 AM
You're here in the states.
I'll find you.
Then I'll bench press your car while you're in it.

Thats not going to hurt him much...

dirty_bass
26-10-2007, 03:44 AM
Thats not going to hurt him much...

No but while he is down there he could check the tracking and also the underside for any rust, and maybe also check all the brake lines.

drift9
26-10-2007, 05:18 AM
Oh, that's it! I'm kicking your ass! I'm a non-minimal hater hater! Or is that a minimal non-hater hater?

Brad, don't make me call your probation officer, dude!

Little_Fella!
26-10-2007, 06:51 AM
So all the cowards at the back of the pack are the minimal lovers and all the front liners are the techno warriors...?....yeah??

He heheee...:cheese: :cheese: :cool: :cool:

I'll go for that... but hey I'd better not as I don't wanna get caught up in all that.... ...aw shit... toooo late.... :dontgothere: :dontgothere: :dontgothere: :dontgothere: :dontgothere: :dontgothere:

The Overfiend
26-10-2007, 03:27 PM
No but while he is down there he could check the tracking and also the underside for any rust, and maybe also check all the brake lines.

I was thinking rotating the tires with my feet like a feline juggling act, then crushing the car likea soda can, but if it's a volvo that fram may be an issue.

eppertheleper
26-10-2007, 05:45 PM
No, it's a Prius, because hybrids are the only intelligent thing to drive. I only associate with people who drive hybrids. Everyone else is just ignorant, mm'kay?

http://southpark.comedycentral.com/video_by_episode.jhtml?episodeId=103216

Brad, don't make me call your probation officer, dude!She likes Schranz, so she's even harder than me. She'll understand.

SlavikSvensk
26-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Oh, that's it! I'm kicking your ass! I'm a non-minimal hater hater! Or is that a minimal non-hater hater?

take a deep breath into your phone and repeat after me...1...2...3...

:wot:

clubsynthetic
26-10-2007, 06:53 PM
are people that bored that they have to slate other genres of music/other people's club nights?

people should get a grip - why should anyone actually care about what they think is shite music. they should get over it!

The Overfiend
26-10-2007, 09:30 PM
No, it's a Prius, because hybrids are the only intelligent thing to drive. I only associate with people who drive hybrids. Everyone else is just ignorant, mm'kay?

http://southpark.comedycentral.com/video_by_episode.jhtml?episodeId=103216

She likes Schranz, so she's even harder than me. She'll understand.

Nice, I love go carts.

Sinister_Minister
28-10-2007, 09:53 PM

I don't know why they have to defect to one side or the other. Why can't you embrace both? That's what upsets me, is the having to chose shit, what the f is that?

I like all of it,,,again good and bad music and up to the individual to decide.

RDR
29-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Music has forever been the heart beat of violence.

DannyBlack
29-10-2007, 01:01 PM
everyone shut up or il post pics of RDR's penis. then you'll really know what minimal is!

hahahahahahahahaha!!! :laughing:

Little_Fella!
30-10-2007, 04:55 PM
are people that bored that they have to slate other genres of music/other people's club nights?

people should get a grip - why should anyone actually care about what they think is shite music. they should get over it!

I do hope you've watched the footage in the first post my friend...

As much as this thread was set to poke at those who do take it upon themselves to slag other genres off, without having an educated viewpoint, I have tried to make the point in a more humerous way... I hope! :cheese:

DannyBlack
30-10-2007, 05:47 PM

As much as this thread was set to poke at those who do take it upon themselves to slag other genres off, without having an educated viewpoint, I have tried to make the point in a more humerous way... I hope! :cheese:

no mate, you straight up pissed me off, how very dare you come up in here and give it all "thats shit and thats shit".... only messing mate, yeah, i had a giggle at all those gayers--- i mean minimalers getting stomped.

clubsynthetic
31-10-2007, 02:20 PM

a shit, i have not

clubsynthetic
31-10-2007, 02:21 PM
a shit, i have not

I have seen that video 'tho actually haha

conflict
03-11-2007, 05:18 PM
cant believe people would have a street brawl over music ffs, they must be really passionate man.....

278d7e64a374de26f==