PDA

View Full Version : Anfield Tomorrow

Eddowion
27-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Liverpool v Arsenal

min 1 Torres onto long ball from Garracher, past still sleeping Toure, low shot into bottom left corner, Almunia still tying bootlaces........GOAL!!!!!! 1-0

Period of sustained Arsenal pressure, good keeping and the woodwork maintaining 'pool's clean sheet.

min 39 'pool regain possession but clash of heads between Gerrard and Flamini results in Arsenal free kick, Gerrard has word with ref and Flamini is given straight red for violent conduct.

min 44 Handball on edge of 'pool area.........Arsenal freekick.

min 45 Fabregas miskicks freekick but it hits Hyypia on shoulder and loops over keeper.......GOAL!!!!!! 1-1

H.T. 1-1

min 46 Almunia brings down Pennant in box............Penalty.
Gerrard has word with ref, Almunia sent off.

min 47 Gerrard sends Lehman the wrong way but ball is deflected over by low flying pigeon........still 1-1.

min 50 Hyypia attempts backpass but ball deflected into net by same pigeon.....GOAL!!!!!!!...1-2

min 57 Hleb goes down under challenge and is booked for diving.

9 man Arsenal pegged back in own half for 30 mins........only poor finishing preventing massacre.

min 87 Walcott tripped in area......no penalty, Hleb booked for calling ref a "blind wanker". Gerrard has word with ref, reminds him Hleb already booked.......Hleb sent off.

min 90+3 Walcott trips over bootlace in area............Penalty, Gerrard booked for having word with ref.

min 90+4 Gilberto steps up.............bottom right corner........GOAL!!!!!!!..1-3
Full Time 1-3

french_og
27-10-2007, 11:15 AM
I think the first part of your first sentense was correct about the Liverpool long ball but think the rest of Liverpools play will be the same. Long ball Liverpool!!!

Eddowion
27-10-2007, 11:22 AM
What? you don't agree with the rest?
Trust me, I have a time machine, I watched this match last week:;
Raf is having pigeon pie for supper tomorrow.:briggin:

Aratron
27-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Liverpool v Arsenal

min 1 Torres onto long ball from Garracher, past still sleeping Toure, low shot into bottom left corner, Almunia still tying bootlaces........GOAL!!!!!! 1-0

Period of sustained Arsenal pressure, good keeping and the woodwork maintaining 'pool's clean sheet.

min 39 'pool regain possession but clash of heads between Gerrard and Flamini results in Arsenal free kick, Gerrard has word with ref and Flamini is given straight red for violent conduct.

min 44 Handball on edge of 'pool area.........Arsenal freekick.

min 45 Fabregas miskicks freekick but it hits Hyypia on shoulder and loops over keeper.......GOAL!!!!!! 1-1

H.T. 1-1

min 46 Almunia brings down Pennant in box............Penalty.
Gerrard has word with ref, Almunia sent off.

min 47 Gerrard sends Lehman the wrong way but ball is deflected over by low flying pigeon........still 1-1.

min 50 Hyypia attempts backpass but ball deflected into net by same pigeon.....GOAL!!!!!!!...1-2

min 57 Hleb goes down under challenge and is booked for diving.

9 man Arsenal pegged back in own half for 30 mins........only poor finishing preventing massacre.

min 87 Walcott tripped in area......no penalty, Hleb booked for calling ref a "blind wanker". Gerrard has word with ref, reminds him Hleb already booked.......Hleb sent off.

min 90+3 Walcott trips over bootlace in area............Penalty, Gerrard booked for having word with ref.

min 90+4 Gilberto steps up.............bottom right corner........GOAL!!!!!!!..1-3
Full Time 1-3

keep taking the pills

Esox Lucius
27-10-2007, 03:20 PM
arsenal will show them how to play football.

Insomnia
27-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Huge game for us, cant wait, bring it on!

0-1 Arsenal...

Adebayor..

djfase
27-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Can see the arse winning as they playing superb football, and liverpool? Well.

They have no plan b do they?

Eddowion
27-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Can see the arse winning as they playing superb football, and liverpool? Well.

They have no plan b do they?
sure they do
plan a.......long down middle
plan b.......long down left
plan c.......long down right:laughing:

Richierush
27-10-2007, 07:49 PM
its at anfield an liverpool r almost out of CL,so think its gona be a big test for thearse so recon draw or liverpool win not that i want that result :laughing:

Numeric
28-10-2007, 09:51 AM
big test for both teams today at Anfield, draw would be a nice result as far as United are concerned, or maybe a Liverpool win :rudisgust:

Numeric
28-10-2007, 08:00 PM
good game, very entertaining, some of Arsenal's play was awesome but i reckon United can easily cause them serious problems next week...

french_og
28-10-2007, 09:57 PM
It really was a brilliant game, Arsenal of course played some top draw stuff but Liverpool had a completely different look about them from the start with the 4-3-3 formation. Arsenal probably shaded it overall but a 1-1 draw was a fair result. The 2 outstanding players Gerrard and Cesc Farbragas was at the heart of everything for their teams. Will be looking forward to the Utd v Arse game on saturday..

Spacehopper
28-10-2007, 10:25 PM
i was impressed with crouch when he came on........they looked more threatening against besiktas when they finally brought him on......thought liverpool would hold on but it wasnt to be........all credit to arsenal tho they played well..........bring on united / arsenal...will be a cracker

Insomnia
28-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Was a good game today and thought Liverpool were gonna take the 3pts..

Was good to see we never gave in and were rewarded with our hard work with a fine goal..

We're still top of the league and unbeaten so i'm chuffed with that...

Fabregas was pure class and showed that, unlucky not to win it with a cracking shot of the post late on..

Next week should be another quality game and at home, so who knows...

Numeric
29-10-2007, 01:42 PM
word is that Torres is out for three weeks, and Alonso has fractured the fourth metatarsal in his left foot...

not good for 'pool

Will
29-10-2007, 04:14 PM
good game, very entertaining, some of Arsenal's play was awesome but i reckon United can easily cause them serious problems next week...

Fergie looked worried when he was asked about the Arsenal game, didn't seem confident at all and he didn't look happy at the Anfield game, even when we were losing. The fact we saw virtually twice as much of the ball as Liverpool at Anfield might have had something to do with it...

As Hansen said, Arsenal are playing the best football in the country by a mile! We deserved to win though I think, with all the posession we had and hitting the woodwork twice, then blazing the rebounds over with the goal wide open... Plus we should never have conceded such a soft goal, letting the ball go through the wall, if it had done its job people would have been saying what a poor free kick it was.

Numeric
29-10-2007, 05:42 PM
i don't think Sir Alex will be worried about what he saw at Anfield yesterday, Arsenal played some really good football but looked vunerable at times...

United are a much better side than Liverpool at the moment and a totaly different prospect for your Arsenal to deal with, if Liverpool can cause you problems with their toothless attack imagine the fun Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo are gonna have...

and Hansen is famous for talking shite...

french_og
29-10-2007, 07:09 PM
I watched the Utd v Boro game live on Spanish tv and Utd played quality football also. That Tevez goal from Rooneys back heal was class.

Insomnia
29-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Man Utd will be a real test for us no doubt...

We'll be playing the young guns in the Carling cup mid-week so no more injury worries to the first 11...

Having the home advantage could work in our favour...

Saturday will be a quality game, we'll soon see the outcome...

Frank Dogshit
29-10-2007, 07:57 PM
we play benitez's boys this weekend at ewood and in all honesty im not so confident.
we usually like to play liverpool when were playing shit and rise to the occassion and beat them but with us playing so well i can see us coming a cropper somewhere.

ill take a draw

Numeric
29-10-2007, 08:42 PM
:laughing:

you're the most pesimistic football fan i've ever met Danny mate, i reckon Rovers will do the kopites no hassle :cool:

Richierush
30-10-2007, 04:21 AM
be a good game an yea draw or blackburn win am goin for hopefully :cheese:

Will
30-10-2007, 04:46 PM
i don't think Sir Alex will be worried about what he saw at Anfield yesterday, Arsenal played some really good football but looked vunerable at times...

United are a much better side than Liverpool at the moment and a totaly different prospect for your Arsenal to deal with, if Liverpool can cause you problems with their toothless attack imagine the fun Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo are gonna have...

and Hansen is famous for talking shite...

Yeah, but Arsenal were vulnerable to them from set pieces more than anything - their physical presence - not really the strength of the players you mentioned. Besides, it's the fun Fabregas, Hleb, Rosicky, Adebayor, Walcott and co will be having you need to worry about!

Numeric
30-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Fabregas is the only class player you mention there, the rest are novices...

basslinejunkie
30-10-2007, 04:54 PM
how can you say helb is not class?!?

Numeric
30-10-2007, 05:06 PM
he's alright don't get me wrong, still a novice though...

Richierush
30-10-2007, 05:33 PM
there all good players world class isnt a word id use for hleb,i thought he was a nobody but ive changed my opinion an yea i can see why he plays now

Numeric
30-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Hleb was awfull last season, been doing well though recently fair do's

french_og
31-10-2007, 08:33 AM
Hleb just needed time to settle in the Premiership like a lot of overseas players have to. His ability was never in question. His close control is and ability with both feet is definately class!!

Eddowion
31-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Yeah, but Arsenal were vulnerable to them from set pieces more than anything - their physical presence - not really the strength of the players you mentioned. Besides, it's the fun Fabregas, Hleb, Rosicky, Adebayor, Walcott and co will be having you need to worry about!
Hleb, Rosicky and Adebayor? Novices?......they are full internationals.......hardly novices.

basslinejunkie
31-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Hleb just needed time to settle in the Premiership like a lot of overseas players have to. His ability was never in question. His close control is and ability with both feet is definately class!!

too right,he has the best feet ive ever seen!!! id love him in the liverpool team

Will
01-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Obviously Numeric has his blinkers on, but he'll see how good these players are when they play United!

Will
01-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Besides, Fabregas probably has more goals than Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo put together, so obviously they're novices too!

kai
02-11-2007, 11:25 AM
No he hasn't!

Shows how much notice you take of what actually goes on outside of your blinkered world of Arsenal.

As for the respective attacks and their potency - yes Arsenal have scored a whole 3 goals more than Utd this season.

But when one considers we have been without Rooney for a period, without Ronaldo for a period, Tevez has had to be blooded after a disrupted (to say the least) pre-season (not to mention Saha's injuries) then its hardly suprising that the new look attack took a few games to really gel.

Now we have class is begining to show.

I mean really, Adebayor or Tevez? Van Persie or Rooney? Rosicky or Ronaldo?

I know who I'd rather have in my team!!!!!

basslinejunkie
02-11-2007, 11:49 AM
so do i,the arsenal players apart from ronaldo. van persie pisses all over rooney from a great height.

Numeric
02-11-2007, 12:02 PM
van persie pisses all over rooney from a great height.

in reality there's only one Arsenal player that would get into the current United team and that's Fabregas, the rest aren't good enough...

Eddowion
02-11-2007, 01:59 PM

in reality there's only one Arsenal player that would get into the current United team and that's Fabregas, the rest aren't good enough...
Brave words mate..........just maybe you'll be having them with ketchup on saturday.

Numeric
02-11-2007, 02:07 PM
aye man, don't get me wrong, Arsenal have been doing really well, and i salute them, but i feel that United have the better players and are the better football team overall...

Eddowion
02-11-2007, 02:25 PM
I suppose, after the anfield match and 2 points dropped, Utd are now the form team. We'll see.

Microdot
06-11-2007, 08:07 PM
too right,he has the best feet ive ever seen!!! id love him in the liverpool team

here's a site I think you'll appreciate:-

http://www.exclusivefootfetish.com

278d7e64a374de26f==